videos of Next-Gen Sonic, AfterBurner, Virtua Fighter, HotD

blakjedi said:
Evil_Cloud said:
Somewhere I doub they'll release Virtua Fighter 5 on Xbox 360... The title is just too big in Japan.

Just what MS needs... Sony relies on Tekken more I think.

you guys should download the clips then watch them using irfanview... you full screen that way. ;)

MS would certainly get some support with VF5, although I doub it will be released soon. The arcade version is far, far more important to Sega, than anything else.

Acert93 said:
Hmmm VF for Xbox 360? Same with Sonic and Afterburner...

This is like wierd. Ninga Guidan may not be on the X360, but VF may. Seems like some swapping going on... almost as bad as the NV-ATI switcheroo and the fact IBM has all 3 CPU contracts :oops:

Inbred industry!
Ninja Gaiden2 will be at xbox360,there's nothing indicating that it won't other than IGN's grasping at straws at creating a story.It's just that it will ,probably,be released AFTER DOA4,DOA:X2 and DOA:CC so you want hear details about it for a long time.

Evil_Cloud said:
blakjedi said:
Evil_Cloud said:
Somewhere I doub they'll release Virtua Fighter 5 on Xbox 360... The title is just too big in Japan.

Just what MS needs... Sony relies on Tekken more I think.

you guys should download the clips then watch them using irfanview... you full screen that way. ;)

MS would certainly get some support with VF5, although I doub it will be released soon. The arcade version is far, far more important to Sega, than anything else.
How about if they are developing the arcade version and the home version at the same time??

The games runs on the new Arcadeboards not nextgen consoles,there
are real rumors of them because segas privat show in tokio is near the
same time as the E3 presentation.I hear for a month that the new
Arcadeboard has 512MB ram alone for Video and the final board has
4 x PowerVR5 GPU's parallel conected.There is absolutly no way that we
see the same Quality at Home on X360 or Ps3.

"The yearly Sega Private Show will this year be held in 3 Japanese cities. First up is Tokyo on may 20th, followed by Osaka on may 24th and finally Fukuoka will get the newest Sega arcade cabinets in on may 26th.

This edition will finally see the unveiling of Sega's new PowerVR arcade board, which was develloped in cooperation with the British Imagination Technologies.

This new system, that should become Sega's first next-generation arcade board was already announced last year. But it's not yet known if this will be the third NAOMI board.

The systems hardware will consist of a high-end PowerVR Graphics card. This technology was also used in the first 2 Naomi systems.
This is not just another graphics card. According to some sources only the next generation game consoles would be able to handle possible conversions, with concessions made in the graphics department.

One of the first titles should be Virtua Fighter 5.
Although the existence of this game is based on rumors, it's already known that the best Virtua Fighter players are cooperating with AM2 on a new part in the series, just alike they did with VF4 EVO and VF4 FT before that.
A new Virtua Fighter always appears on a high-end system, so the chances look promising that we will be able to marvel at some impressive footage come may. "

http://www.servicegames.nl/index.php?ac=news&sac=view&id=1867&s=

--

Sega announced the annual Sega Private Show will take place in 3 different cities, Sega will reveal the new arcade system which uses high-end PowerVR graphic technology, only next generation console systems will be able to handle an identical conversion. Here are the show times:

May 20 - Tokyo
May 24 - Osaka
May 26 - Fukoka

http://the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm

"only next generation console systems will be able to handle an identical conversion."

I dont belive that,look at yesterday times Model3 VS Dreamcast.

Thanks alot for the video links i've been wanting to see them

I think Sega will be getting alot of my money next gen 8)

We know they're currently running on a 360, but it was specifically stated that it didn't mean they were going to come out for the 360. I think what everyone wants to know is which system they will be announced for :)

X-AleX said:
They're all running on X360, Gamespy confirmed it.

http://xbox.gamespy.com/xbox-360/full-auto/617284p1.html

Gamespy dont know aswell.

gamepower said:
The games runs on the new Arcadeboards not nextgen consoles,there
are real rumors of them because segas privat show in tokio is near the
same time as the E3 presentation.I hear for a month that the new
Arcadeboard has 512MB ram alone for Video and the final board has
4 x PowerVR5 GPU's parallel conected.There is absolutly no way that we
see the same Quality at Home on X360 or Ps3.

"The yearly Sega Private Show will this year be held in 3 Japanese cities. First up is Tokyo on may 20th, followed by Osaka on may 24th and finally Fukuoka will get the newest Sega arcade cabinets in on may 26th.

This edition will finally see the unveiling of Sega's new PowerVR arcade board, which was develloped in cooperation with the British Imagination Technologies.

This new system, that should become Sega's first next-generation arcade board was already announced last year. But it's not yet known if this will be the third NAOMI board.

The systems hardware will consist of a high-end PowerVR Graphics card. This technology was also used in the first 2 Naomi systems.
This is not just another graphics card. According to some sources only the next generation game consoles would be able to handle possible conversions, with concessions made in the graphics department.

One of the first titles should be Virtua Fighter 5.
Although the existence of this game is based on rumors, it's already known that the best Virtua Fighter players are cooperating with AM2 on a new part in the series, just alike they did with VF4 EVO and VF4 FT before that.
A new Virtua Fighter always appears on a high-end system, so the chances look promising that we will be able to marvel at some impressive footage come may. "

http://www.servicegames.nl/index.php?ac=news&sac=view&id=1867&s=

--

Sega announced the annual Sega Private Show will take place in 3 different cities, Sega will reveal the new arcade system which uses high-end PowerVR graphic technology, only next generation console systems will be able to handle an identical conversion. Here are the show times:

May 20 - Tokyo
May 24 - Osaka
May 26 - Fukoka

http://the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm

"only next generation console systems will be able to handle an identical conversion."

I dont belive that,look at yesterday times Model3 VS Dreamcast.

I heard something similar-

http://opa-ages.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=32359&st=0#entry561665

AND WHEN THE SEGA SAMMY REP SAID THAT YOU'LL PLAY THESE SOONER THAN YOU THINK SHE MEANT SOONER AS IN THE DEBUT OF THE ALMIGHTY LINGBERGH WHICH IS POWERED BY MULTIPLE POWERVR CARDS EACH WEIGHING IN AT OVER 500M TRANSISTORS EACH AND A CUSTOM SEGA SAMMY SPECIFIC HIGH END AGEIA PPU!!!!!!!!

Also, the system shall be revealed this Thursday.

Chrome Hounds, AfterBurner, Sonic and House of the Dead have the Sega fan in me, DROOLING. we need more info on the games and what platforms they're appearing on. and was it me, or did they not confirm that Chrome Hounds was running in realtime ?

Mordecaii said:
We know they're currently running on a 360, but it was specifically stated that it didn't mean they were going to come out for the 360. I think what everyone wants to know is which system they will be announced for :)
I hope that you won't cry when all these names are announced as xbox360 EXCLUSIVES(just like the sega xbox games were).

MS has an excellent relationship with sega(and sammy) and the only worhwhile sega game they couldn't get during the current gen. was VF cause sony got there first.I am sure that ,not only will all these games be on 360,but they will be exclusive as well.Let's wait a bit until TGS(or even earlier) and see who is right.

fulcizombie said:
Mordecaii said:
I hope that you won't cry when all these names are announced as xbox360 EXCLUSIVES(just like the sega xbox games were).

:LOL: Why should he cry over Sega games? Maybe VF is up there with the best games around, but really, not many people with or without a 360 will care about most of the other Sega games. People have moved on and realised that Sega no longer puts out the best games around, not compared to the myriad of other studios releasing much better games than them, apart from a very few titles.

If Virtua Fighter 5 would be exlusive for X360, it would make big difference in Japan, ofcourse not enough to dethrone Sony, but definately it would sell lot's of units.

Dr Evil said:
If Virtua Fighter 5 would be exlusive for X360, it would make big difference in Japan, ofcourse not enough to dethrone Sony, but definately it would sell lot's of units.

It would be ok. Not amazing.

Remember, DragonBall fighting games sell about 10 times as much as VF games.

It would be good for MS's image to have VF as exclusive, but wrt sales, it aint gonna help much.

Dr Evil said:
Well not more than exclusive DOA I bet... there are more grown men who like boobs than those who like a hardcore fighter :oops:

one said:
Dr Evil said:
Well not more than exclusive DOA I bet... there are more grown men who like boobs than those who like a hardcore fighter :oops:

Oh ok, I thought VF was hugely popular in Japan :oops:

Dr Evil said:
one said:
Dr Evil said:

Oh ok, I thought VF was hugely popular in Japan :oops:

VF is hugely popular, especially if it's VF5 on Xbox 360. ;)

Mordecaii said:
Let's see... the last Sega game I enjoyed was Sonic back on Genesis... naw I'm not too worried about it.

The games I played and enjoyed the most this generation were from Sega strangely enough. PSO was by far my Fav game this generation I put in well over 1500 hours between ep1 for the dreamcast and ep 2 for the gamecube. I will buy any system that has a new phantasy star game. I am stoked for phantasy star universe I can't wait to play it.

Jet Grind Radio was an awesome game I loved crazy taxi. Super Monkey ball was killer and chuchu rocket was bad ass. The bass fishing and marine fishing games were a blast with the fishing rod controller. There are a few I am missing but I had a blast with plenty of sega games this generation.

Back