Pic of MOTOGP 2006

"Depend on distance on Z Axis"

Griffith said:
you don't know what you're talkin' about
LOD is full depend from the distance on Z Axis that start in the point of view (observer)

Maybe maybe not. Any company can make any kind of LOD. There is no one LOD way. This is choice of programmer. They say screenshot is real-time no?

this seems that you are trying with non-sense to say that "this is bad graphis, meh"

No, it is not-so-great graphics for my taste, and I am trying to understand why it is not so great. Bad LOD is very surprising for me. If you like this graphics then that is your taste and that is ok. I do not say you must have different taste no?

Let us have respect for each other's opinions and taste.

ihamoitc2005 said:
Let us have respect for each other's opinions and taste.

Lets use a little common sense and realize that a huge glitch like dissapearing forks will be inevitably fixed before the final game comes out.

ihamoitc2005 said:
Maybe maybe not. Any company can make any kind of LOD. There is no one LOD way. This is choice of programmer. They say screenshot is real-time no?
And what programmer would develop a LOD system that generates different levels on a seemingly random manner that has no basis on the depth of the object with respect to the position of the camera? :rolleyes: Quite clearly, this is not what is going on, so can we stop this incorrect line of reasoning now please.

Oh and the next numbskull to post an image that borks the frames will get a serious kicking.:devilish:

Back