New PS3 Exclusive !!!! Dec 12, 2010

Ummm...Geoff Kieghly(I spelt it wrong, didn't I ?) had said that the mystery game would be at VGAs. So, any news on what it is then? i mean we have seen Uncharted3, Resistance 3 trailers as far as PS3 exclusives are concerned. I hope it doesn't turn out to be just a Mass Effect 3 gameplay reveal or something !

Rey Guiterrez of Sony Computer Entertainment has revealed what tomorrow’s exclusive Sony reveal is going to be and it might either please or disappoint you based how you feel about it.

For fans expecting a new game reveal, we’re sorry but that ain’t gonna happen because tomorrow’s going to be a special press screening for Uncharted 3, which in itself is awesome, more so after we have seen the first trailer in action.

The guy confirmed this news when replying to one of Cliffy B’s tweets, he said:

Hit me up if you’d like to check out Uncharted 3 tomorrow at our special screening event.

This means that Sony will be holding a special press only event exclusively for Uncharted 3 tomorrow and expect new assets and stuff to be dropped, however this possibly rules out any new game announcement as it’s unlikely that both can happen at the same event.

Off you go new Starhawk, you gotta wait for another day!
Apparently, it is Uncharted 3 ! Like the article says. Starhawk hopes crashed to the ground !

How long is the event ? Given that the there are doubts and questions in the U3 thread, it's a necessary thing. People want Sony to maximize their marketing right ? Well... better communication is one of the key factors -- assuming they show/say the right stuff.

That said, their platform play still has some holes and unfulfilled announcements; like where is our Music Unlimited ? Managed Copy ? ^_^

Back