PlayStation Experience: This Saturday and Sunday

Shortbread

Island Hopper
Legend
PlayStation Experience

Just a few more days until PlayStation Experience takes over Las Vegas! As promised, here’s the full schedule for panels for on-site PlayStation Experience attendees; see below for our planned livestream content schedule, which we’ll be streaming live on Twitch.tv/PlayStation. Protip: You definitely won’t want to miss the opening keynote presentation at 10am Pacific Time Saturday.

I will update the original post through the day.

Starts:
t1417888800z4.png

Saturday, December 6th
All times are in Pacific Time

10:00am PlayStation Experience keynote
11:30am Dying Light live gameplay
12:00pm Destiny: The Dark Below gameplay
12:30pm Virtual Reality: A New Era for Games (live panel)
1:30pm The Tomorrow Children live gameplay
2:00pm God of War: Retrospective (live panel excerpt)
2:30pm World Wide Studios Town Hall (live discussion)
3:00pm No Man’s Sky gameplay and discussion
3:300pm The Journey of Diablo III on PS4 (live panel excerpt)
4:00pm Tearaway Unfolded PS4 live gameplay
4:30pm LittleBigPlanet 3 Community Creations
5:00pm Inside the Dev Studio (live panel)
6:00pm Hohokum Live Music Jam – Featuring Ghostly International DJ’s Shigeto & Michna
9:00pm A Night Under No Man’s Sky

Sunday, December 7th
All times are in Pacific Time

10:30am Opening welcome and recap with special guests
11:00am The Witness live gameplay
11:30am Grim Fandango Remastered live gameplay
12:00pm The Tomorrow Children live gameplay
12:30pm Prototype to Product (live panel excerpt)
1:00pm Lara Croft & The Temple of Osiris live gameplay
1:30pm World Wide Studios Town Hall (live discussion)
2:00pm Far Cry 4: From the Developer’s Mind to the Gamer (live panel excerpt)
2:30pm Amplitude live gameplay
3:00pm Tearaway: How Media Molecule Built a Living Papery World
4:00pm Secret Mystery Game live gameplay
4:30pm Axiom Verge live gameplay
5:00pm Story Time (live panel)

Project Morpheus
PlayStation®Experience marks the first time that Project Morpheus will appear at a public event in North America! See what the future of virtual reality brings by trying the live demo for yourself right on the show floor.

Known Titles Making An Appearance (as of now):
* Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
* The Order: 1886™
* Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below
* Bloodborne
* Until Dawn™
* Mortal Kombat X
* No Man's Sky
* Battlefield™ Hardline
* Batman™: Arkham Knight
* The Witness
* Tearaway™ Unfolded
* Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes 2.0 Edition

Naughty Dog Posted:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4IJm2GCUAAW_vL.jpg:large

Early Leaks:
Capcom
* Street Fighter 5: PS4 and PC exclusive

Developers Tweets and Blurbs
* Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Scott Rohde stated: "Tomorrow at PlayStation Experience we'll have a lot more to share with fans when we stream our opening keynote live around the world including a HUGE REVEAL for a game that we all are very excited about at PlayStation, a little game from our good friends at Naughty Dog, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End."

Now what this HUGE REVEAL for Uncharted 4: A Thief's End could be? No price for guessing it (Might) be the actual gameplay trailer running on PlayStation 4. In addition to this, the following POSTER was shared:

"Tomorrow at Sunday we staging a huge event here at Vegas, the PlayStation experience. We gonna let our fans go hands on with tons of upcoming titles , A lot of titles that may be shouldn't be even playing right now but we want you to play them before they ready, awesome"

http://i.imgur.com/j96LfYn.png
http://i.imgur.com/SSYBY4T.png

Last edited:
What a weird exclusive. Fighters don't seem to be in vogue these days and the PS4 is the first PlayStation I've owned were I didn't buy a fighter at launch or soon thereafter. And frankly I think I've got the fighter thing out of my blood - not that I was ever a Street Fighter guy, I preferred Tekken and Virtua Fighter.

I've never read these neogaf forums or comments or whatever they do there, but now that I did from the link above... I'm in love.
What the heck does 'them bomb are dropping early' mean? Who's dropping what on who and why so early?

I've never read these neogaf forums or comments or whatever they do there, but now that I did from the link above... I'm in love. What the heck does 'them bomb are dropping early' mean? Who's dropping what on who and why so early?

It means surprises intended for the event are leaking early.

NeoGAF is an amazing source of information and a crazy amount of industry insiders use, some overtly, others more coverty. Pretend insiders also appear form time to time but usually slip up and get banned. Unfortunately it's also a bit of an investment, there a lot of noise and you'll have to ignore hundreds of before it gets manageable.

Really looking forward to this, we're in desperate need of footage and gaming news on late 2015 titles!

I wonder what this secret mystery game will be. I highly doubt it will be Shenmue 3. Though it would totally rock if it was some franchise from yesteryear set to make a big comeback. Or maybe a new IP that will be awesome.

I'm interested in seeing people's perspectives on Morpehus and if it actually seems compelling enough to warrant a further look. And bring on those indie games. So many are so lovely.

Excited about Tearaway Unfolded actually ... ! Look forward to seeing how that turns out.

First I hoped for Colony Wars...but No Man's Sky is here now.

Only thing I care else is a game in TLoU universe or God of War...now against all gods of religion :cool:

First I hoped for Colony Wars...but No Man's Sky is here now.

Colony Wars was great once you hit used to the controls. I'd love G-Police remaster, though. I loved that game and still play on Vita from time to time.

I wonder if Sony will release some early access demos (2015 releases) on PSN this weekend, on celebrating PS 20th anniversary? Maybe The Order: 1866, Bloodbourne, Batman: Arkham Knight, etc...

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Scott Rohde stated: "Tomorrow at PlayStation Experience we'll have a lot more to share with fans when we stream our opening keynote live around the world including a HUGE REVEAL for a game that we all are very excited about at PlayStation, a little game from our good friends at Naughty Dog, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End."

Now what this HUGE REVEAL for Uncharted 4: A Thief's End could be? No price for guessing it (Might) be the actual gameplay trailer running on PlayStation 4. In addition to this, the following POSTER was shared:

"Tomorrow at Sunday we staging a huge event here at Vegas, the PlayStation experience. We gonna let our fans go hands on with tons of upcoming titles , A lot of titles that may be shouldn't be even playing right now but we want you to play them before they ready, awesome"

Back