PlayStation Experience: This Saturday and Sunday

If its not something very interesting I will teleport myself next to them and hit them with a chair. Its 3:10 a.m here
Okay. They are talking about how they got hired at Sony. This is really boring.

Chair hitting plan... EXECUTE

So....secret game was shovel knight afterall? Do they have an idea how and when to set expectations? Or was that schedule photoshopped by some troll?

So....secret game was shovel knight afterall? Do they have an idea how and when to set expectations? Or was that schedule photoshopped by some troll?

It is no troll, except by Sony -- http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/12/04/playstation-experience-panel-and-livestream-schedules/

Sunday, December 7th
All times are in Pacific Time

10:30am Opening welcome and recap with special guests
11:00am The Witness live gameplay
11:30am Grim Fandango Remastered live gameplay
12:00pm The Tomorrow Children live gameplay
12:30pm Prototype to Product (live panel excerpt)
1:00pm Lara Croft & The Temple of Osiris live gameplay
1:30pm World Wide Studios Town Hall (live discussion)
2:00pm Far Cry 4: From the Developer’s Mind to the Gamer (live panel excerpt)
2:30pm Amplitude live gameplay
3:00pm Tearaway: How Media Molecule Built a Living Papery World
4:00pm Secret Mystery Game live gameplay
4:30pm Axiom Verge live gameplay
5:00pm Story Time (live panel)

eh....they really meant Shovel Knight? What have they been thinking in their PR/Marketing department?
Who are the chimps that decided to put that wording there?

PlayStation Home Remastered isn't happening. But some Home devs have gotten together to release their own take as a replacement, Atom Universe.

As for Super Secret Games and Megatons, they don't exist. I keep repeating this! There's never a thrilling super-secret game announcement at these things. Whenever a truly interesting title appears, it's without fanfair and it takes everyone by surprise.

I also agree with the Morpheus concerns. That thing seems to be on such a slow burn it might be irrelevant by the time anyone does anything with it.

As for Super Secret Games and Megatons, they don't exist. I keep repeating this! There's never a thrilling super-secret game announcement at these things.

We had P.T. secretly revealing a new Silent Hill game at E3 (or was it GDC? Recently anyway). I agree in principle though, it must be very difficult to maintain secrecy for any big project in the games industry. So much leaks on GAF it may be frustrating from a PR perspective.

Unless it's a closely guarded first party title.

We had P.T. secretly revealing a new Silent Hill game.
I don't think PT was announced as a super secret reveal. It was instead a totally low-key reveal, "oh, and you may want to play this," which turned out to be awesome (by accounts). Low key, subtle == awesome. High key, in-your-face Biggest Reveal EVAR! == total let-down non-event. ;)

Back