New PS3 Exclusive !!!! Dec 12, 2010

Well its Uncharted 3 alright, its the only game that's big enough to have its own event.

Though I'd love to see something new like Starhawk or Syphon Filter or new features including cross game chat.

I would get myexpectations too much If I say Zone Of The Enders 3. I know Sony wouldn' t make an event for such game alone. They said few weeks ago there was still a million seller title sequel to be revealed. maybe SSX sequel that EA registered domain sites ?
If it's a new IP I don't know what to expect. Probably a Move title.

It can't be from a japanese developper I guess US or EU game developper..

It cannot be Motorstorm, apocalypse is coming. maybe a new wipeout, Starhawk yes, Syphon Filter could come again. Resistance 3 but we ve seen a teaser already.

Has it been determined if it's a PS3 exclusive, or an exclusive PS3 announcement? If it's the latter, could it be a Half-Life EP3 announcement? Not only is it big news by itself, announcing that Valve will be developing the PS3 version would be good news for PS3 owners. Valve seems to be showing the PS3 more love lately with Gabe announcing Portal 2 at E3 and all.

Last edited by a moderator:
May be related to the PS3 reveal:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/11/23/updates-to-psp-system-software-media-go/

Hi everyone, the next PSP (PlayStation Portable) system software update (v6.35) is coming soon. This is a minor update that prepares your PSP system for the upcoming launch of “Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity” – a new, cloud-based, digital music service from Sony that will give music lovers access to millions of songs stored and synchronized through the cloud. A new icon for the service will be added to PSP’s XMB (XrossMediaBar) under the “Music” category.

In addition, the Media Go application for managing PSP downloadable content on your PC will be updated with enhancements to the user interface and advanced photo editing tools.

Where are they from? Could be the title the Getaway team would moved onto? Could be a great Move title with torch. Imagine a zombie game where you actually have to whack the zombies with whatever implement you pick up, and you'd actually get tired in real life and risk being overrun! Also in dark corridors, a sudden creature would make you jump, and that response would actually be a realistic defense reaction. You'd lash out to defend yourself. Could have lots of false scares preceding real attacks - could be really involving in ways a controller couldn't be.

Somone had postd those in the comments section of N4G. They seem pretty cool , I think ! The production values scream Sony ! The guy who posted just said "The mystery Move game or tye scret Move game " or something. Apparently it is some leaked footage from some unnannounced game. Looked very cool and believable so I posted it here ! Frankly speaking, it looks very Resistance3-like to me !
This new game and Starhawk is what'll make me happy :D !

It wasnt leaked at all, it is taken from the montage sony showed at TGS last year. Id be quite suprised if it is still in development to be honest considering we havent heard a single thing about it since then.

It wasnt leaked at all, it is taken from the montage sony showed at TGS last year. Id be quite suprised if it is still in development to be honest considering we havent heard a single thing about it since then.

I think it's a bit too early to be calling vapourware on that title... it could just be that it wasn't at a stage at E3 where much could have been shown. I'm quite sure there are alot of games Sony has in production at the moment that they haven't announced yet mainly because:

A. they've already announced a metric tonne of stuff for 2011 and want to keep our attention on those games.

B. they want to keep come surprises for the big trade shows (gamescom, E3 etc).

We haven't heard or seen anything more about Twisted Metal PS3 since E3, and we know that game hasn't been canned. ;-)

SOURCE?!?!? :-O
Lack of any noises to the contrary I imagine. Didn't it get a PC showing at E3? I imagine the PS version of The Agency will be out about the time after the PC version, released who-knows-when, as the PS3 version of Free Realms was released after the PS3 version.

Back