New PS3 Exclusive !!!! Dec 12, 2010

The only thing I'd say is be careful in not assuming that it's a new PS3 exclusive that's going to be announced.

Exclusive Playstation 3 Reveal

isn't quite the same as

"Playstation 3 Exclusive" Reveal

So while it may be an announcement of a PS3 exclusive, it could also be an announcement of a multiplat game that Sony are getting first dibs on showing on their platform, or even a multiplat game that we already know about but which will have move support of PS3 exclusive 3D support.

You seem to be correct ! Nowhere does it say a PS3 exclusive !
Man, thats a bummer :( ! I was really getting high on hope for my Warhawk sequel

If it's a separate Sony event, it should be a PS3 or Sony exclusive thing. Even if a multiplatform game/developer is involved, it may be secondary to what they want to tell us. So far, they seem rather stingy and would only market/invest in their own capability or brand building. :p

Otherwise, this would be a change in their marketing approach.

Mysterious unannounced PS Move Game, Survival Horror or suspense game:
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/2136/2i87u36jpg.gif

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7926/4vg0thjpg.gif

Does anyone know what these gifs are all about ? :oops:
Where are they from? Could be the title the Getaway team would moved onto? Could be a great Move title with torch. Imagine a zombie game where you actually have to whack the zombies with whatever implement you pick up, and you'd actually get tired in real life and risk being overrun! Also in dark corridors, a sudden creature would make you jump, and that response would actually be a realistic defense reaction. You'd lash out to defend yourself. Could have lots of false scares preceding real attacks - could be really involving in ways a controller couldn't be.

Hulu perhaps? nothing else other than PC has hulu. Could also be something thats very early and not released till 2012 but if their annoucing an annoucnment, then it must be a franchise gamers are famiar with, like Resistance 3 perhaps since theres little info about it. maybe its Warhawk 2 or Ridge racer 8

Hulu perhaps? nothing else other than PC has hulu. Could also be something thats very early and not released till 2012 but if their annoucing an annoucnment, then it must be a franchise gamers are famiar with, like Resistance 3 perhaps since theres little info about it. maybe its Warhawk 2 or Ridge racer 8

Everything (excpet the 360) has Hulu now. PS3 has had support for the Hulu Plus beta for a while, and the service launched last week for everyone.

Seems like they're going to host replays of the Spike VGA ... ?

Huh ? So they will expand on something announced @ VGA ?
The event wouldn't (or shouldn't) be called a "Reveal" if the news item has been pre-announced.

Mysterious unannounced PS Move Game, Survival Horror or suspense game:
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/2136/2i87u36jpg.gif

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7926/4vg0thjpg.gif

Does anyone know what these gifs are all about ? :oops:

I remember a few Japanese creators mentioned that they were (are) working on Move titles. Unfortunately they refused to say more. If they are going to announce a few more Move titles, they should take a step back to present the complete vision (Whatever that is). The device centric Move controller message is rather limited.

EDIT: There is another unfulfilled item: Cross game chat :runaway:

Mass Effect 3 launching on PS3?

Hopefully not, it would be a complete waste of first party marketing on something that only benefits EA and Bioware, Sony needs to stop wasting time with third-party publishers and their non-exclusive content, EA is a big publisher, they can market Mass Effect 3 by themselves.

They need to put their marketing muscle behind games made by their own internal studios.

Don't worry folks... from what i hear this thing is a game announcement.

I'm not sure though if the event is for one new game (not announced previously or at the VGAs) or one already announced at the VGAs and a bigger new reveal.

It's definitely a game though, and there will definitely be something new announced at the event ;-)

Eurogramer has it pegged as Uncharted 3, which would be a bit of an anticlimax as we all expect that. Where's The Agency, Star Hawk, and all these other games we've been waiting ages for?!

While Uncharted 3 is my top most anticipated game, it hardly is a surprise many are expecting.
There's hope still, maybe it will be something unexpected... or just something we already know, but which hasn't been officially announced... like Mass Effect 3, R:FoM3

What about a new Mark of Kri :cool:

Mark of Kri = one of the best games I have ever played....but, as I am probably the only one in the universe who thinks this way...chances are subpar, I admit :mrgreen:

While Uncharted 3 is my top most anticipated game, it hardly is a surprise many are expecting.
There's hope still, maybe it will be something unexpected... or just something we already know, but which hasn't been officially announced... like Mass Effect 3, R:FoM3

I don't think it's a multiplatform game... this is a Sony organised event.

Plus R3 has been announced in the big Game Informer reveal.

I'm also skeptical of it being Uncharted 3. It's the kind of game that doesn't need an "announcement" as we all know it's in the works.

However this may be a big reveal rather than announcement of a new game.

Back