New PS3 Exclusive !!!! Dec 12, 2010

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/19/sony-revealing-new-ps3-exclusive-dec-12/

save.the.date-530px.png

Sony is revealing a new exclusive on 12 Dec ! It has its own event for the game, must be something big :oops: !

Considering that Sony is never able to keep anything secret, what game could it be that we haven't heard about and is getting its own event for reveal ;) ??? Since I am not around on the net much these days, maybe you guys could educate me :) !

EIDT: I have secretly started wishing it is the Warhawk sequel :D ! That would be cool and can warrant its own event too. What say?

Last edited by a moderator:
I say f announcements of announcements. I wish I could go back to knowing about a game when it's out.

all fingers crossed: STARHAWK !!!!

if starhawk even exists, if it is really warhawk in space - I would pay again 15 Euros to participate the damn Beta :D

Starhawk is something we're expecting, but would that warrant its own reveal event? does any game warrant a reveal event?!

My guess would be Uncharted 3. It's the most popular first party franchise after GT. And if they took 2 years between sequels like last time, then it should be ready for Fall next year.

Although personally I'd would much rather see either a new franchise or sequel to Jak & Daxter, before another Uncharted sequel from Naughty Dog.

I say f announcements of announcements. I wish I could go back to knowing about a game when it's out.

Heh, good luck with that :LOL: I think that ended with the internet.

And I'm old enough, I actually remember a day when ALL my gaming news was gained from, reading magazines. I would literally check several grocery stores just to see if one got the new Gamefan or EGM first...

For the game I'll say, Uncharted 3. Although I think GAF claims that would be revealed at the VGA's? Dunno.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heavenly Bow by studio cambridge, starring Kai.. :p
Heh, don't think it will be that tough..

If it's none of the ones mentioned above, I'm guessing that it's a PS3 Syphon Filter.. :-/
Havn't heard much about what Bend is doing since Resistance: Retribution, and back then I think they said they wanted to go HD next. :)

Would be cool with a new IP tough, seems like most third parties have burnt themselves on sales of the new IP's this year, even tuogh the products where good.
So maybe first parties can pick up the slack in that regard while third parties most likely will try to make some money on established franchises, and go back to the drawing board . :-/

Heh, good luck with that :LOL: I think that ended with the internet.

And I'm old enough, I actually remember a day when ALL my gaming news was gained from, reading magazines. I would literally check several grocery stores just to see if one got the new Gamefan or EGM first...
haha, me too. good times. My problem was finding the game in stores sometimes, back then there was no Super Center, we had many smaller dept stores and more limited shelf spaces. But i recall seeing lots of Dos/Amiga games in bargain bins, tons of them for a few bucks....sweet memories:)

The only thing I'd say is be careful in not assuming that it's a new PS3 exclusive that's going to be announced.

Exclusive Playstation 3 Reveal

isn't quite the same as

"Playstation 3 Exclusive" Reveal

So while it may be an announcement of a PS3 exclusive, it could also be an announcement of a multiplat game that Sony are getting first dibs on showing on their platform, or even a multiplat game that we already know about but which will have move support of PS3 exclusive 3D support.

Incidentally, and completely unrelated to this reveal I'm fairly sure, but after the PSN downtime this week I had new terms and conditions to agree to, and these very prominently featured Qriocity. I know it's been hanging about for a bit here and there, but it can't be far off from appearing on the PS3 (then again, I've thought such things before ).

Incidentally, and completely unrelated to this reveal I'm fairly sure, but after the PSN downtime this week I had new terms and conditions to agree to, and these very prominently featured Qriocity. I know it's been hanging about for a bit here and there, but it can't be far off from appearing on the PS3 (then again, I've thought such things before ).

Yeah I doubt it's a game announcement. It probably won't make a difference to holiday sales if it's too far away. A game also can't counter Kinect.

They need a platform play. Qriocity is a platform although it is also a pretty weak proposition to gamers (unless Sony integrates it throughout PS3 and gives us really really sweet deals). Unfortunately, as far as I can recall, the only unfulfilled item this year is the Qriocity music service mentioned by Peter Dille earlier.

Hopefully they have more hidden stuff to surprise me, but at this point it's probably too little, too late to make any sudden impact this fall.

I had that, but not on my US account, so I doubt it's game related.

Gotta love the pre internet era.
Where i heard about E3 like two months later via Gamekings and power unlimited.

See that arwin is from holland too.

Back