Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

If it is the same one that I saw one cant tell much from them, anyway we soon should be able to see some new images/videos?

MAN. Cant wait to see how well the control sheme was integrated... This game is going to so amazing... i just know it!

If it is the same one that I saw one cant tell much from them, anyway we soon should be able to see some new images/videos?

What did you see though? I don't know what you saw. Like I said, check Nintendo's own forums, the newest screens are there. I can't guarantee you'll be impressed (based on our own preference) but at very least they are crispy clear screen shot.

Holy Mother of God. :oops:

I just saw the screenshots at the Nintendo forum. I'll post the screenshots along with the link to the N forums and let the mods decide if they should stay or go. The N moderators didn't have a problem so I don't think it should be a problem here.

Scans / Links to scans removed

:oops: :oops: :oops:

I just saw the screenshots at the Nintendo forum. I'll post the screenshots along with the link to the N forums and let the mods decide if they should stay or go. The N moderators didn't have a problem so I don't think it should be a problem here.
They're in breech of copyright, unless they own the copyright to the mag. Scands are flat-out not allowed from commercial mags. If the printed material was free promo material, you'd be alright, but that doesn't seem to the case.

They're in breech of copyright, unless they own the copyright to the mag. Scands are flat-out not allowed from commercial mags. If the printed material was free promo material, you'd be alright, but that doesn't seem to the case.

That's what's murky about it. It's on the official Nintendo forum. So if there was a breach of copyright involved, they'd have removed it I'm assuming. Particularly since the thread is 9 pages long already.

Scans / Links to scans removed

Oh poo. Damn you B3D mods! The official Nintendo forum mods let it go, you guys should too. :)

Well, the game is definitely a big graphical leap from Echoes and Prime imo. The screenshots we've seen to date in this thread don't do it justice. It's amazing.....

What did you see though? I don't know what you saw. Like I said, check Nintendo's own forums, the newest screens are there. I can't guarantee you'll be impressed (based on our own preference) but at very least they are crispy clear screen shot.

I think I saw those, but personally I dont think that the scans are good enought to say anything some looked better (in some parts) than the previos screens others looked worst (which I guess it is scans fault).

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Delayed

nooo.jpg

Oh wait. It's only 7 days. Still, Boooooooo. :)

http://wii.vggen.com/news/news.php?id=5553

These game certainty has better art direction than Halo. I feel that Metroid Prime was extremely underrated.

Visually it looks brilliant. I could have confused it with Halo3's MP mode

I love MP, but for starters how do you confuse wide open with closed areas? Those games have nothing in common. Maybe you're looking at different screens?

It looks almost identical to MP2 to me. Not that that's a bad thing, 'cause I love the atmosphere.

Oh, and underrated?

Back