Red Dead Redemption

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/19471/grand-theft-auto-v-official-announcement.html

There is a new loading screen on their main site. Something with RDR is certainly coming.

Cu-LRSTW8AAszBG.jpg

Last edited:
It's Rockstar, they could just be fucking with people given RDR now works well on Xbox One. I really do hope it's something more but I have low expectations.

Well, its 7 men. Seems like a reference to that 7 something western classic, which in turn was an adaptation of the 7 samurai something.
My imagination went wild thinking of a GTAV like aproach to the story where you jump from 7 different characters constantly trying to outrun each other... But that's The Good the Bad and the Ugly, and that were just 3 characters. It would be hard to keep track of that kind of plot with 7 characters... But there's thar lock stock and two smoking barrels movie that is sort of like that. Or isn't? I'm speculating silly.

I feel like a teenage girl at a Justin Bieber concert as he walks out of the smoke onto the stage. LOL. Somebody get behind me, I think I might faint before I can throw my Hanes at the screen.

Last edited:
Well, its 7 men. Seems like a reference to that 7 something western classic, which in turn was an adaptation of the 7 samurai something.
My imagination went wild thinking of a GTAV like aproach to the story where you jump from 7 different characters constantly trying to outrun each other... But that's The Good the Bad and the Ugly, and that were just 3 characters. It would be hard to keep track of that kind of plot with 7 characters... But there's thar lock stock and two smoking barrels movie that is sort of like that. Or isn't? I'm speculating silly.

Magnificent 7. They just released a remake a couple of weeks ago starring Denzel Washington and Chris Pratt. It's a story regarding 7 guys protecting a town or village from being over run by a group of assholes.

What's funny is that the new WestWorld series' setting has been compared to a futuristic version of RDD and the original film starred Yul Brynner. He also was the star of the original M7.

Last edited:
It's Rockstar, they could just be fucking with people given RDR now works well on Xbox One. I really do hope it's something more but I have low expectations.
Their share value jumped 5%. Maybe they just wanted a little more in their Christmas bonuses? "Here's a wallpaper for you chumps. And here's a few thousands extra quid for us due to the dumb market reaction."

Back