*God Of War 3 Thread v2.0 + Interview Stig Asmussen

Who else to kill ? Everyone was dead already ! -_-
814155141_3dnYd-L.jpg

There's still plenty of gods.. ;)

What if it's a GOW prequel set in the time of the first Gods vs Titans war? The scale would be out of the world! You all remember those paintings on the wall when Kratos dashes over them using Hermes' boots the first time? Imagine playing in the midst of that epic moment with chaos happening all over the screen:). Man imagine their engine's upgrades over the years and the new found memory right after they shipped GOW3, maybe we can see multiple titans fighting on screen at once as Poseidon summons a giant tsunami.

please be 2 games and one on vita and one on ps3 with some kind o connectivity. Sony need to show waht Vita + PS3 can do before Wii U and E3.

Please no more Kratos. He was a great character, with a proper arc, and he was the star of a great story. GOW I was a proper Greek Tragedy in fact (whether Jaffe intended it or not).

Then came GOWII, continued a story that didn't call for a sequel, and in a way which can only be described as convoluted drivel on the level of your average teenage fan-fic. It also turned Kratos into a shallow parody of himself in the process.

GOWIII only made it worse. Kratos was basically a despicable, sadistic, blood-thirsty version of the Hulk at that point, only without Bruce Banner to balance things out a bit.
GOWIII, even though I enjoyed the gameplay and the visual design, was one of the few, or rather the only game I've ever played which made me feel uncomfortable and downright filthy at regular intervals.

its if not kratos and they are using the God of War name, they should just call it God of War without the 4. All the resume leak seems to suggest that it is God of War 4.

I kinda hope they try something different from gore, but I think people will throw rotten tomatoes at me.

EDIT:
please be 2 games and one on vita and one on ps3 with some kind o connectivity. Sony need to show waht Vita + PS3 can do before Wii U and E3.

Yeah, Move and/or Vita GoW would be interesting. Although some part of me think they should allow iOS devices to control Krato also. e.g., "Krato Kills Something", "Krato: Angry Men". :runaway:

But what would be the point of that (other than money of course)? Every Olympian who could put up a fight is dead.

What gods got invented after the Greek pantheon fell out of favour? I guess we could get to kick jesus in the nuts or only 'dead' gods etc allowable?

What gods got invented after the Greek pantheon fell out of favour? I guess we could get to kick jesus in the nuts or only 'dead' gods etc allowable?
I bet we wont be fighting Allah and Mohammed for sure. At least if the devs care for their lives

Back