Red Dead Redemption

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/19471/grand-theft-auto-v-official-announcement.html

There is a new loading screen on their main site. Something with RDR is certainly coming.

Cu-LRSTW8AAszBG.jpg

Last edited:
It's Rockstar, they could just be fucking with people given RDR now works well on Xbox One. I really do hope it's something more but I have low expectations.

Well, its 7 men. Seems like a reference to that 7 something western classic, which in turn was an adaptation of the 7 samurai something.
My imagination went wild thinking of a GTAV like aproach to the story where you jump from 7 different characters constantly trying to outrun each other... But that's The Good the Bad and the Ugly, and that were just 3 characters. It would be hard to keep track of that kind of plot with 7 characters... But there's thar lock stock and two smoking barrels movie that is sort of like that. Or isn't? I'm speculating silly.

I feel like a teenage girl at a Justin Bieber concert as he walks out of the smoke onto the stage. LOL. Somebody get behind me, I think I might faint before I can throw my Hanes at the screen.

Last edited:
Well, its 7 men. Seems like a reference to that 7 something western classic, which in turn was an adaptation of the 7 samurai something.
My imagination went wild thinking of a GTAV like aproach to the story where you jump from 7 different characters constantly trying to outrun each other... But that's The Good the Bad and the Ugly, and that were just 3 characters. It would be hard to keep track of that kind of plot with 7 characters... But there's thar lock stock and two smoking barrels movie that is sort of like that. Or isn't? I'm speculating silly.

Magnificent 7. They just released a remake a couple of weeks ago starring Denzel Washington and Chris Pratt. It's a story regarding 7 guys protecting a town or village from being over run by a group of assholes.

What's funny is that the new WestWorld series' setting has been compared to a futuristic version of RDD and the original film starred Yul Brynner. He also was the star of the original M7.

Last edited:
It's Rockstar, they could just be fucking with people given RDR now works well on Xbox One. I really do hope it's something more but I have low expectations.
Their share value jumped 5%. Maybe they just wanted a little more in their Christmas bonuses? "Here's a wallpaper for you chumps. And here's a few thousands extra quid for us due to the dumb market reaction."

PC version incoming. This is my favourite RDR. I specially loved to find the special horses, like the half mile and the others.

Awesome if true. I would hope it will be built on the RDR2 graphics engine though, ideally with improvements.

You can actually play RDR now in PC via Xbox360 or PS3 emulation (I have it sitting in my games library waiting to be played) but even at high res the graphics clearly show their age.

PC version incoming. This is my favourite RDR. I specially loved to find the special horses, like the half mile and the others.
I knew it would be you who posted this! :ROFLMAO: "Cyan's going to dig up some ancient, buried thread tomorrow, isn't he?" :p

Back