Gran Turismo Sport [PS4]

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by Clukos, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Arwin

Arwin Now Officially a Top 10 Poster
    Moderator Legend

Yeah that was pretty hard to beat. I was never great at Spa, but now I have improved a bit and am starting to memorize the track properly :)

I have a G29 and even a racing seat these days. Ironically I don’t drive much, most of my time goes into work, girl and piano etc. But I am switching jobs and actually had some time :)

2. novcze

Regular

Diamond times are tough, some of them not as tough as others because I managed two (Monza, Dragon Trail).
    After I realized I wouldn't be able to do all diamonds I targeted gold on remaining tracks, maximizing reward per time spent.

3. Scott_Arm

Legend

novcze likes this.
  4. DuckThor Evil

DuckThor Evil Anas platyrhynchos
    Legend Veteran

Hahaha!
    Winning?

I've been "here" since people were happy with their composite cables, holding a RGB-scart in my hand, I've been here with a component-cable providing progressive 480p on my PS2 vs an interlaced image , a VGA box and component to get 720p on selected games on the original Xbox. I've had bloody fights in the 720p vs 1080p era, with "typical living room distances" and this and that.

And now I'm standing here seeing how far we have come. People used to argue for 720p is all you need, now it's "1800p is as good as 4k", or DLSS and such, most people seem to agree that 1440p and up is the way to go.

I'm reveling in victory over here and I'll take these higher framerates as a cherry on my cake :cool2::mrgreen::twisted:<3

Shifty Geezer likes this.
  5. Arwin

Arwin Now Officially a Top 10 Poster
    Moderator Legend

Meh. GT has much to gain from having proper day night cycles with dynamic lighting and volumetric clouds and weather effects. Drive Club really opened my eyes there.

Globalisateur and Karamazov like this.
  6. vspectra

Newcomer

GT already did dynamic day-night lighting and weather cycles before DriveClub. :p

But yeah, no excuse for it not to come back for GT7. Would be pretty disappointing otherwise.