Gran Turismo 5 - gameplay only thread

. Got any recommendation on nice handling (fast) car, that is on the dealership ? I'll be grinding till level 30 so I might as well drive something nice.

The Zonda R crushes most things, 900hp\1100kg fully tuned. Can be raced in all events that are not drivetrain specific.

The Zonda R crushes most things, 900hp\1100kg fully tuned. Can be raced in all events that are not drivetrain specific.

And you can win it in a level 15 B-Spec race fairly easily too, so that saves you 2,4 million credits ...

Well the Mc F1 is around 840hp / 970kg so it's probably in the same league, but the Zonda probably handles better, I remember it from previous GT games that it can crushes competition easily.

And you can win it in a level 15 B-Spec race fairly easily too, so that saves you 2,4 million credits ...

I only play around with B-Spec here and there, but my driver sucks. Gave him a 400 hp RX7 in the FR race and he finished last. Just hopeless. Watching him drive, infuriate me. But yeah, I am going to do it slowly. When I am bored, just wished they added a fast forward feature.

BTW I am going to get one of the Ferrari F1 car, my question is, they can be used in most events or is it only the one specific event ?

I only play around with B-Spec here and there, but my driver sucks. Gave him a 400 hp RX7 in the FR race and he finished last. Just hopeless. Watching him drive, infuriate me. But yeah, I am going to do it slowly. When I am bored, just wished they added a fast forward feature.
Just put your driver on "share with friends", and me or somebody else will surely use him in remote racing and he will be lvl 14 in no time.

BTW I am going to get one of the Ferrari F1 car, my question is, they can be used in most events or is it only the one specific event ?

If i understand correctly the Ferrari F1 car can only be used in the Ferrari F1 challenge (online events). I am not 100% sure, but others have said so in this very thread (or maybe the other gt5 thread).

Ok, so i did the B-Spec 9hr Tsukukubuaskbaubu event overnight with the X1.................800 or so laps later, thanks for the 700k ish experience points and one dirty looking vehicle!

Wouldn't make sense to release a full GT game for PS4 with Driveclub around.

Guess

- GT6 for PS3 (GT PS Vita?)
- GT Prologue for PS4.

Back