3D SsTcEoRpEiOc GAMES A comprehensive list; [PS3,PS4,XO,X360,WU,3DS]

-----

hi,,,can someone name me few native stereoscopic 3D PC games other then crysis and avatar the game?!?theres no list online--strange;((,,thanx

hi,,,can someone name me few native stereoscopic 3D PC games other then crysis and avatar the game?!?theres no list online--strange;((,,thanx

You mean games that support 3D via the in game menu's rather than through the driver?

The only other one I can think of off the top of my head is Tombraider.

Trine 2? It certainly seems to have in-game sliders for it, but I don't know for sure as I also use 3D Vision.

You mean games that support 3D via the in game menu's rather than through the driver?

The only other one I can think of off the top of my head is Tombraider.

yes ,,I meant that,3D via the in game menu-like you said.,no nvidia vision or any other driver shit,)),,I'm playing on Lg 47la690s ,,,,tombraider??really ?,,didn't know it was done in 3d,,,wow,,thanx

yes ,,I meant that,3D via the in game menu-like you said.,no nvidia vision or any other driver shit,)),,I'm playing on Lg 47la690s ,,,,tombraider??really ?,,didn't know it was done in 3d,,,wow,,thanx

Like Arwins example, the in game menu's have 3D options but I couldn't say if it works without 3D vision or not since I'm using 3D vision. The only 3D game I've ever used without 3D vision or 3DTV play is Crysis 2 (before I had the NV solution).

Starcraft 2 has options in the menu. I've tested it working with 3D vision and 3D TV Play. Not sure about AMD though.

Deus Ex : HR is native, in fact it only supported AMD when it was released but now does both. Stereo isn't that great in it IMO though.

I think the new version of Doom 3 was native stereo but you'll need to check to be sure. It was released to support occulus rift and also I've seen it working with 3D vision.

Battlefield 3 supports stereo 3D natively though it might have come out as an update after the game launched.

kind of offtopic, but I thought PS4 did not support 3D movies at launch?
Maybe it doesn't support 3d altogether at the moment. Which would be a shame because it's really immersive and all tv's support it anyway..
The limitation is just for movies at the moment. Trine 2 fully supports 3D on day one and looks amazing.

Incidentally I learned today that Assassins Creed 3 works fine on the PC in 3D if using 3DTV play. It's completely screwed up in 3D Vision though. Saying that the 3D implementation isn't great in 3DTV play so it's arguable whether the drop to 720p (from 1080p) is worth it.

CoD: Ghosts has incredible graphics, but not 3D, sadly, at least on the Xbox One version /and I guess it is the same for the PS4 port/. I am removing it from the 3D games list.

Back