3D SsTcEoRpEiOc GAMES A comprehensive list; [PS3,PS4,XO,X360,WU,3DS]

Nintendo Life has published a video about how Street Fighter 2 would look in 3D. You need your handheld console to see the effect.

Some classic games that received the 3D treatment on the 3DS are; OutRun, Xevious, Excitebike, Urban Champion, TwinBee, Kirby’s Adventure and Kid Icarus. :)

No need to imagine, Street Fighter 4 on PC natively supports 3D Vision. And yep it looks awesome!

pjbliverpool
You were one of the great champions of 3d
yet in the freesync thread you appear to be not so enthusiastic about it anymore, is that a fair summation ?

pjbliverpool
You were one of the great champions of 3d
yet in the freesync thread you appear to be not so enthusiastic about it anymore, is that a fair summation ?

Its not that I've lost enthusiasm for it, I still love it when it works, problem is that no recent games have supported it. Ori kinda works but its far from perfect, and before that the last game I played in 3D was Lego Marvel. Most games work in compatibility mode but its debatable whether that's worth it.

I would definitely use it more if my living room tv supported it. Some of the PS4 games do support it very well.

That 3d tested site seems down. Has that been like that for long? I have 5 PS4 games listed as supporting 3D so far.

No need to imagine, Street Fighter 4 on PC natively supports 3D Vision. And yep it looks awesome!
Natively is the key word for me. I have a 3D TV and I don't like how many games aren't 3D stereoscopic these days. The feeling is so nice when it works, it's like you are floating there. And it looks more real than 2D.

I would definitely use it more if my living room tv supported it. Some of the PS4 games do support it very well.

That 3d tested site seems down. Has that been like that for long? I have 5 PS4 games listed as supporting 3D so far.
What are those games? If it's confirmed they feature stereoscopic 3D I will add them to the first post of the thread.

Back