GemhisKhan 2014 (All Companies)

Rime looked very good. Wild looks interesting. Curious to see exactly what the game turns out to be.

Edit: Alienation looks cool. I like twin-stick shooters. Definitely something I would play.

That's a very good point. Either it'll be crap, or it'll use PSNow services to run the games?

To be fair xDSL connections are going away and fibre/cable/LTE have high uploads. I dont think it has anything to do with PSNow. Its the same basic tech as streaming to Vita over the internet from PS4

Although true, plenty of Sony's market will have lousy upload BW. I guess we'll see from the required specs when Sony go into details.

There are so many great games coming out, but they're almost all 2015 :cry:

I'm almost certainly buying Wild, Rime, The Order, LBP3, Driveclub, MGS5, and UC4.
Also interested in Bloodborne, Until Dawn and Alienation.

Wild looks really interesting.

I will say I definitely enjoyed watching Sony's press conference over Microsoft's. A lot more variety in Sony's. I was of course expecting a megaton at the end but whatever. :p

I think Michel Ancel of Rayman and Beyond Good & Evil fame's new game being a PS4 exclusive is a megaton.

I thought you got a copy of the game on the console, and only the controller "info" was passed between the consoles via the internet.

Yes you would have to download the game.

Anyone downloaded the PT demo? I got stuck and I am not sure if its the end of the teaser. Its creepy though. The atmosphere is top. And the visuals are lufe like. Nice effects that simulate eye focus and subtle head movement

It's dark and stormy here in London. The perfect time to try this :)

Perfect time to commit suicide by self inflicting a heart attack!!!!

Its fucking brilliant!!

Still downloading over my slow-ass 18Mbit line.. 37%

I thought you got a copy of the game on the console, and only the controller "info" was passed between the consoles via the internet.

Yes you would have to download the game.
I'm pretty sure they said you could share without a copy of the game or having to download it.

I'm pretty sure they said you could share without a copy of the game or having to download it.

With SharePlay one person has to have the game running locally on their PS4. The second player does not need to have the game downloaded or installed since they are effectively using a RemotePlay stream to join the session.

This is distinct from the Far Cry 4 co-op option where one person owns the game, and their friend must download a "spawned install" of the client (if you remember that from Diablo) which allows them to join a co-op session in 2 hour blocks.

Did you guys check all those Vita announcements?
W00t!

Good to know that Sony is really trying hard with that platform!

Back