Minecraft PS Vita Edition
Invizimals: The Alliance
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Hohokum
Freedom Wars
Entwined
Big Fest

Sony GamesCom 2014 Press Conference:
Sony has confirmed its Gamescom 2014 press conference will take place on Tuesday, August 12 at 11am PT / 2pm ET / 7pm GMT.

Microsoft GamesCom 2014 Press Conference:
The Xbox briefing kicks off at 1pm BST, which works out to 5am PT. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare's multiplayer mode world premiere will take place the night before on August 11 at 10am PT.

BioWare tease new game reveal for Gamescom – is not Mass Effect 4
It looks like the new game is probably called Shadow Realms, which seems to fit the sort of imagery going on in the teaser. More importantly fans have noticed that one of the images in the email is called ‘ShadowRealms_Teaser_video.jpg’, which does kind of give the game away.

On top of that EA registered the name Shadow Realms back in February, but until now there’s been no hint of what it relates to.
image53.jpg

Unannounced PS4 japanese game
On wednesday August 13th, the press is scheduled to have a 30 minutes hands off demo with an unannounced PS4 japanese game (unannounced at the moment but probably it will be unveiled at the conference the day before).

The Division to be shown on Xbox One at Gamescom

Gamescom 2014 guide - conference times and games from Sony, EA, Microsoft and more

Last edited by a moderator:
Its important to note that Sony does not list unannounced games this way. List can grow if they suddenly unveil something on their pre-Gamescom keynote.

As for Rime and Shadow of the Beast, they will maybe be represented in some way, but not playable.

Xbox is actually pimping the briefing fairly decently. will try not to get expectations up.

There will be Quantum Break though, had forgot. That alone will be cool.

Like I said I dont want to get too hyped but so far it's looking good.

QB playable
H2A MP playable
Bloodborne playable
Possible X1 price drop in EU

etc.

Shame the don't use it to bring back some comedic point and click adventure games. (Although most had a text parser so not technically point and click)

Sorry missed in this house hold.

I often fire up and emulator to play through Police Quest or Leisure Suit Larry.

I'd be nice to see gameplay footage for Shadow of the Beast and Rime.
It would be even nicer if Sony decided to bring back the Psygnosis label with SoTB... :) I mean, Sierra's coming back, Origin came back (well, sorta, YEARS ago now.) It would make the nostalgiac inside me very happy, that's all.

Sierra!!! Brings back memories of those point and click games with videos played by real people. At the time I thought that was 'virtual reality' :LOL:

I guess journey will be one of those straight to 1080p60fps upgrades like Flower. It was another one of those games that I really wanted to play last-gen, but couldn't.

I hope it's not as overrated as Flower was...

Sierra's adventure games didn't age as graciously as lucas art's, and even those had some masochistic and arbitrary puzzles here and there.

Sierra's adventure games didn't age as graciously as lucas art's, and even those had some masochistic and arbitrary puzzles here and there.

Yeah Lucas's later games are much better than Sierra's early stuff. Sierra games should be redone to eliminate game ending situations, like where sometimes if you forgot to pick up an item early in the game then the game can't be completed, and it would be cool if they considered going to an interface like The Wolf Among Us. I find that interface is just killer for this style of game although I'd be happy to have them back even if they went with a look like Pendulo's games like The Next Big Thing, etc...

Back