Formula 1 - 2011 Season

RedBull is a drinks company and heavy reliant on marketing and good PR to sell more drinks.

It may be one of the prime reasons for the pretentious show of supposed equality within the team.

They may be allowed, but Red Bull may have been attempting to be subtle, so people don't immediately start with 'Webber shouldn't have won!' etc.

Personally, I think it's more a case of Vettel wouldn't/couldn't slow down enough to let Webber take the easy win without a mechanical problem.

Easier to slow Vettel down with some excuse than let him follow on Webbers gearbox for 30 odd laps showing how slow Webber actually is.

Personally, I think it's more a case of Vettel wouldn't/couldn't slow down enough to let Webber take the easy win without a mechanical problem.

Easier to slow Vettel down with some excuse than let him follow on Webbers gearbox for 30 odd laps showing how slow Webber actually is.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The Webber pity train needs to chill. Vettel is the younger, faster driver with more potential. They are absolutey right to treat him as the no 1 driver.

If Webber is so burnt by it, look for equal standing at another competitive team. Truth is, he's talent limited compared to his teammate.

The Webber pity train needs to chill. Vettel is the younger, faster driver with more potential. They are absolutey right to treat him as the no 1 driver.

If Webber is so burnt by it, look for equal standing at another competitive team. Truth is, he's talent limited compared to his teammate.
Or he just hasn't grokked the tyres. Vettel has been on top of the new Pirellis from the start.

Also keep in mind that Webber has been at a disadvantage because of his height and weight. RBR's KERS hasn't been stellar all year and when it is on the fritz, Webber pays the bigger penalty in that team.

i think tires have a lot to do with it and it effects Hamilton just as much as webber, i dont think anyone in the right mind thinks button is as good as Lewis.

Back