Formula 1 - 2011 Season

He hasn't lit the world on fire in WRC or NASCAR so maybe he wants back. I don't really see it, though.

Kimi's manager has denied any negotiations with any F1 teams at the moment, but won't comment on what Kimi will do next year.
William's part owner Wolff(? haven't seen this in written form, only in sportsnewscast) has said that there hasn't been any negotiatons for Kimi to join them for next season.

SebVet basically strolls to another pole. Hopefully the race will be good.

What is with the audio quality from the microphones that are used in the drivers' press conference? S-sounds are really bad.

And Hamilton strikes again, ruined Massas race, a whooping ONE race without crashing someone ruining their race :mad:

The stewards seriously need to get their act together and give Hamilton a penalty before he ends up killing someone

edit:
Just a drive through, I hope they give him something real after the race :mad:

And Hamilton strikes again, ruined Massas race, a whooping ONE race without crashing someone ruining their race :mad:

The stewards seriously need to get their act together and give Hamilton a penalty before he ends up killing someone

edit:
Just a drive through, I hope they give him something real after the race :mad:

Yet no comment about Schumacher *actually* almost killing someone (himself, and almost Rosberg too if he'd been in that spot a second earlier)? Change the record, please. We all know you don't like Hamilton, and I think everyone here realises you think Hamilton deserves the death penalty every time he comes within 2m of any other car.

Schumacher doesn't have a track record of crashing others this season unlike Hamilton (we all know his dirty moves from past though)

Schumacher doesn't have a track record of crashing others this season unlike Hamilton (we all know his dirty moves from past though)

So because he used to do it a lot, it doesn't deserve comment? Your only purpose on this thread seems to be criticize Hamilton and make excuses for literally every other driver in the field, no matter what they have done which is honestly getting more than a little wearing.

Uh the Hamilton thing wasnt a race incident at all. No way.

I'm starting to agree with Kaotik. By now Hamilton crashed into so many people that its hard to say it are just incidents or the faults of the other drives.

According to MTV3, finnish broadcaster of F1, Anthony Hamilton says that Lewis is driving so recklessly because he doesn't get enough support from his manager(company)

He would say that, he is the one the new manager replaced :p

Vettel on pole again, a giftwrapped pole handed to him by McLaren. They sent Hamilton out too late to be able to start his final hot lap. Schumacher didn't make it either, even if he did some rallying around the chicane scaring Hamilton a bit. Webber muscled Hamilton too, but he managed to take the chicane and start his final lap.

Button was 0.009 behind Vettel, so I think Hamilton could have been on pole. Lewis of course was annoyed because the Macca is fast.

Tyre rules are a bit annoying, the quali session was hampered by teams saving tyres. They should maybe introduce some quali-only tyres so they can force the teams to run in quali.

I don´t understand this... how much does it consume tire to run a slooooow qualifying lap (at safety car speed or so)? I would suppose starting at P6 or P7 would be better than starting at P10...

Back