All purpose Sales and Sales Rumours and Anecdotes [2023 Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bunch of PS4s in one picture. WTF. :rolleyes:

FomzAgBWYAAk71i

If scalpers are getting them, then there must be continued big demand for the console in Japan? Or are the scalpers selling the units worldwide?

If scalpers are getting them, then there must be continued big demand for the console in Japan? Or are the scalpers selling the units worldwide?
Assuming these pics are of scalpers and smaller businesses just moving stock around.

The user says nearly all scalpers are selling the region unlocked consoles in the China market.

The Chinese government strictly controls what games can be legally sold in the county. These posts show that not everyone in China is satisfied with that.
Chinese rebellion by buying PS5 😂 I guess there is demand there for scalping to be so prominent?

The user says nearly all scalpers are selling the region unlocked consoles in the China market.
Crap for the Japanese gamers that want a PS5, good for Sony that there is still high demand for consoles.

Not if those consoles are not using network services and content tbh
What other purpose would you want a ps5 for? They would probably buy games, right? So that's content at least, as for psn network stuff, well i guess that depends upon the great firewall of china.
Or are somebody using pirated games with the ps5 now?

Big launch for Hogwarts legacy in UK and great bundle sales for God od of war ragnarok.

Holding firm at No.2 this week is Sony’s God of War Ragnarok, with sales up 10%. The action adventure PlayStation game is part of a very popular PS5 hardware bundle.

Big launch for Hogwarts legacy in UK and great bundle sales for God od of war ragnarok.
can't believe so many pc and xbox gamers are buying an incomplete game on their platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back