E3 Predictions 2015

• Thread starter Deleted member 86764
  • Start date
Well they said in the same release 343, Turn 10, and Crystal Dynamics will be onstage...so their lineup shouldn't be any secret.

I don't think Sony's event will hold any surprises outside of unexpected game announcements. Franky I'd be happy with a release date or window or No Man's Sky! But Microsoft may not be happy with their currnet place this generation so are more likely to do something radically interesting. I'm looking foreard more to Microsoft's announcement this year and not just becuase I can watch it live, vs. Sony's 2am UK time slot.

Sony should actually be showing quite a few VR games, as they're releasing the hardware in <1yr. I'd hope to see the full software release schedule, pricing, and dates - maybe a new controller(s).

I can only imagine them being distracted by VR.

I think it is a good thing if they are distracted by that. What they've shown on PS4 unveiling event was very interesting, and IMO, very VR friendly.

If they could create very polished and nice looking HDTV+VR clone of Minecraft, where users can manually mold EVERYTHING with PSMove controllers to the smallest details and create truly unique worlds, Sony could have a big winner on their hands.

*ahem* Lets get back on topic and stop talking about specific Nintendo failures and get back to E3 predictions. If you want to talk more about Nintendo Failures go do it in one of the many Nintendo Failures threads. Thanks. Further talk on this topic in here is frowned upon.

I just want to see more of "The Tomorrow Children" and "WiLD"... love the vibe and art direction that I'm getting from these games.
I watched a lot of The Tomorrow Children when it was being streamed during the beta and it did look fairly repetetive but I'm hugely interested in WiLD. I hope it and/or No Man's Sky gets a release date sometime this year. I have a sneaking suspician NMS may slip to 2016.

I hope it and/or No Man's Sky gets a release date sometime this year.
That'd be cool. Also, Journey PS4 release date, finally? :p It's gotta be done by now!

Still thinking Last Guardian won't make the show; they keep saying at least once a year or so it isn't cancelled, but who the shit knows for sure anymore?

That'd be cool. Also, Journey PS4 release date, finally? :p It's gotta be done by now!
I think Journey is done and it'll be one of those "this will be available on the PSN store later today" announcements. Not a big thing, but a nice sweetener under cross-buy.

Still thinking Last Guardian won't make the show; they keep saying at least once a year or so it isn't cancelled, but who the shit knows for sure anymore?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that I believe this year is the year where the stars align and The last Guardian is finally revealled.

I also expect a new Medievil game to be announced for PS4.

The only way Sony will ever talk about Last Guardian again is when they can conclude that announcement with " ... and it's out now."

I think Sony will announce TLG as ready to be released immediately for free on ps+. Actually they'll give a $30 credit to anyone who plays it.

Last edited:
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that I believe this year is the year where the stars align and The last Guardian is finally revealled.

I also expect a new Medievil game to be announced for PS4.
Why do you expect Medievil? Because of leak? That leak has been proven to be fake by the creator of the leak. :p

Back