Formula 1 - 2013 Season

Rosberg always seems faster until qualifying though. Vettel "struggling" apparently, heard that one before and not buying it this time.

Hamilton apparently has an eye infection but dont get too excited kaotik he was going faster than Rosberg before being held up in his final 'qualifying' run in p2

Apparently the softs start going off before they have managed to complete 1 fast lap. The top 10 might have a very difficult time on Sunday if they qualify on softs. The tyre situation is just a farce if this is true.

Looks like Kimi will get easy championship win this season then, with Webber crashing Vettel out all the time and Lewis & Hamilton being behind enough to only fight for 2nd or 3rd spot depending on Vettel :cool:

I think you should stop smoking. :LOL: What exactly are you smoking? :devilish:

Apparently the softs start going off before they have managed to complete 1 fast lap. The top 10 might have a very difficult time on Sunday if they qualify on softs. The tyre situation is just a farce if this is true.
I'm getting really bored of this tire paradigm. Its funny that Pirelli seem to think that tires that die quickly and forcing drivers into a race of "tire nursing" spices up the action, yet one of the most interesting races last year, in my opinion, was Austin where they brought hard, durable tire that was a little more difficult to get heat into.

I don't think we have to blame Pirelli but the old one owning the rights. I think those at the top write the scenario for the theatre/ circus ;)

Indeed, either him and/or FIA, Pirelli makes tires that they are asked to make, they said themselves that it's actually harder to make these tires they (not Pirelli) wanted than it would be to make durable and fast tires

Webber 14th after a fuel pressure issue, Perez 12th on pace - he'll be getting a hurry up soon. Both Force India's failing to make the top 10. Ricciardo did though with a great lap.

Merc seems to be a cut above here, will be quite surprising if Hamilton or Rosberg isn't on pole.

Webber 14th after a fuel pressure issue

Team order. Red Bull sucks to the brain of their bones. The more time passes the more disgusting they become. Hate those assholes.

I am glad to see the track in China in so significantly improved quality. The air quality is like never seen before on that track.

Guess Kaotik's day has been ruined because Hamilton's on pole.

Wonder what he did today to cheat his way in front of Kimi.

I wouldn't be writing off Vettel just yet. The first couple of laps should be insane though with all the front guys coming in for the mediums. Button could be in for a strong race as well.

Why not? Vettel is so negligible and insignificant as a personality, and is a factor only when he is in the fastest car which for tomorrow is quite clear that is not the case.

Plus, I don't understand why this hate or dislike for Ham. He is much greater person than both Kimi and Vettel who are from the same badboys company which, of course, sucks.

Plus, I don't understand why this hate or dislike for Ham. He is much greater person than both Kimi and Vettel who are from the same badboys company which, of course, sucks.
:rolleyes:

Guess Kaotik's day has been ruined because Hamilton's on pole.

Wonder what he did today to cheat his way in front of Kimi.

Of course it's not ruining my day.

--

Alonso thinks that Kimi is the one to beat to win tomorrow, and that Mercedes shouldn't be issue since they're heavier on tires than Ferrari [or Lotus].
Hamilton aknowledges, too, that Lotus has tyre-advantage over them

Back