Formula 1 - 2013 Season

Massa going to lose out here.

Terrible strategy by Merc and Ferrari, both Mercs should have been in at least a lap earlier and Ferrari should have queued up Alonso and Massa, Massa must have lost 3 seconds on that inlap.

Massa going to lose out here.

Yep, Kimi went past him during the pitstop

edit:
Also, Lotus really needs to get those pitstops in order, Kimi lost what, almost a second to Alonso just because Ferrari pit-team is that much faster

WTF happened there with Kimi & Perez? Missed it

edit:
Oh, Perez pushed him out and is being investigated

Button leading - if he's 2 stopping he could be in a good position here.

LOL Webbers wheel tries to take out Vettel.

Poor Webber, why is it always him in that team...

Alonso really needs to get past Button if he's going to win this race. Kimi still in a strong position despite the nose.

Button has to be in good shape here.

Button 2nd in the race proper, good stuff by him. He still needs a short stint on the softs though.

Race is Alonso's to lose now tbh.

Vettel looking fast on this set of tyres...

Hamilton vs Kimi looks like the only race left in this now.

Really shit performance by Massa today btw, this is why Alonso is #1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vettel might still actually pass Hamilton, he's so much faster on softs

Hamilton has some issue, dropped out from Kimis pace and Vettel is right behind his wing

edit: Close one!

Alonso utterly dominant, close at the end though jeez I thought Vettel was going to catch Hamilton there.

I wouldn't go as far as saying utterly dominant with mere 10 secs difference at the finish line, but definitely solid pace nevertheless. Had he not gotten past Hamilton so fast, who knows how things might have panned out, the difference wasn't that big.

10 seconds but he was last in for tyres and never under any threat. It's definitely a good track for Ferrari though.

Good race! I am a bit sad that the big teams constant ranting and whining leads to a change of the tyres...races were good so far, imo no reason to change tyres and make them more predictable.

Gutierres gets 5 place and Webber 3 place grid penalties for next race from their crashes

Back