Emilia RomagnaMay 19USAOctober 20
MonacoMay 26MexicoOctober 27
CanadaJune 9BrazilNovember 3
SpainJune 23Las VegasNovember 23
AustriaJune 30QatarDecember 1
United KingdomJuly 7Abu DhabiDecember 8

f1_entry_list_2024_0.png

Last edited:
yesterday andretti was denied an entry by f1 to compete in f1, even though the fia said they could join and even though the fia couldnt unilaterally decide they could join so what was the president of the fia thinking?

and today we have been shocked by lewis hamilton leaving mercedes to go to ferrari, this echos what lewis did when he left mclaren to go to mercedes. everyone thought he was mad at the time
lets see if he has made another right decision. if lewis wins a championship in a ferrari he will be the greatest of all time, because he would have won 8 championships across 3 teams

joe saward thinks sainz will go to sauber, who will become audi. he also thinks maybe merc is looking at piastri but whatever happens, the fact that lewis has started the silly season in january is very fun

Sorry but having a team called "Visa Cash App RB Formula One Team" is just ridiculous...
What next "Amazon Online get free delivery when you become a prime member RB Formula One Team"

Sorry but having a team called "Visa Cash App RB Formula One Team" is just ridiculous...
What next "Amazon Online get free delivery when you become a prime member RB Formula One Team"
yeah its terrible, but i think most people will just call them racing bulls

Now hopefully that's going to motivate Leclerc at Ferrari. I think he was his best when he was competing against Seb. My guess is Leclerc will still lead the Qualifs but Lewis will beat him in the race.

Are sponsors limited by the amount money they can give a team annually? Or is the sky the limit depending on negotiations?

Are sponsors limited by the amount money they can give a team annually? Or is the sky the limit depending on negotiations?
no i dont think the limit is there, the limit is on what the team can spend

Now hopefully that's going to motivate Leclerc at Ferrari. I think he was his best when he was competing against Seb. My guess is Leclerc will still lead the Qualifs but Lewis will beat him in the race.
will be very interesting to see, we know how ruthless lewis can be while charles often is very hard on himself when things go wrong

Williams is first out with theirs
here is an interview (podcast?) with james vowles, williams team principal, about him and his life and how he goes about achieving at a high level

ive seen reports after this article saying he has sent pictures to an employee

Apparently it has to do with his managerial style. If true, probably some diversity hire that couldn't hack it and got anxiety because they were told to do their fucking job and is now doing the usual crying.

If he sent dick pics I suppose he'd be axed already.

Back