Formula 1 - 2024 Season

I very much disagree with that. Fact of the matter is that at this point it is nothing more than an internal company issue. Why would anybody outside of said company have any right to further information? If the woman thinks the investigation was not fair there is nothing preventing her from appealing or taking actual legal action.

The sad truth is that at his point it doesn't even matter what Horner did or didn't due. Unless he gets fired there will always be people who'll keep saying whatever he did was covered up or downplayed by RB.

Max Verstappen has backed Red Bull motorsport adviser Helmut Marko after it emerged the Austrian could be suspended by Red Bull.

Marko, an 80-year-old ex-Formula 1 driver, faces disciplinary action as the result of an internal investigation amid the controversy around team principal Christian Horner.
Verstappen said: "It's very important that he stays within the team. If such an important pillar falls away, that's not good for my situation as well. So, for me, Helmut has to stay, for sure."
News about Marko's possible suspension comes 24 hours after Red Bull suspended the woman who made allegations of inappropriate and controlling behaviour about Horner.

Horner faced an internal investigation by Red Bull but the company's board dismissed the allegations on the eve of the season-opening Bahrain Grand Prix.
Twenty-four hours later, a cache of messages purporting to involve Horner was leaked to senior F1 personnel and media.

Verstappen added: "My loyalty to (Marko) is very big. I've always expressed this to everyone within the team, everyone high up, that he's an important part in my decision-making for all the time in the future as well within the team.

Lance Stroll seems to get in a lot of DNF results. Psychologically it has to take quite a toll just not on him but also the team.

Lance Stroll seems to get in a lot of DNF results. Psychologically it has to take quite a toll just not on him but also the team.
he probably has to overdrive quite extensively in an effort to match alonso

inside f1 with uncle joe on missed apex podcast

The complainant's decision to fight back against Red Bull's actions is a further indication that the controversy is likely to continue for some time.
If Red Bull again dismisses the woman's case, she has the option to take legal action against both Red Bull and Horner.

Red Bull has refused to give further details of the case, citing confidentiality, and has said that it "could not comment" on the reasons for the woman's dismissal.

Last edited:
Bahrain's sovereign wealth fund has taken full ownership of the McLaren Group, which builds high-end sportscars and owns a majority stake in the McLaren F1 team.
The Bahraini fund, Mumtalakat, was already McLaren's biggest shareholder.

The deal follows a period of deep financial uncertainty for the British company, which has been making heavy losses.
McLaren hailed it as a "major milestone".
The company is now understood to be looking at technical partnerships with other businesses, to help it develop electric vehicle technology.
Mumtalakat has been an investor in McLaren Group since 2007, when it bought a 30% stake from founding shareholders Ron Dennis and Mansour Ojjeh.
Over time it increased that stake to 60%, while injecting hundreds of millions of pounds into the business.
Its decision to take full control, which was initially agreed last year, bolsters McLaren's finances in the short term.

Crazy race. Man Merc is not going to be able to swing this around at least until the second half of the season.

TBH I thought nothing much happened. Sure, a rare Ver and Ham DNF due to reliability but the Ferrari's and Mclaren's were basically holding station. Per was slow (again) and Rus seems to make a habit out of crashing on the last lap.

There's got to a joke in there somewhere
Edit :
Lets hope Ferrari's drivers are a bit better than AMD's

Ah lol. Nice catch. Sorry it showed up on my feed. Makes sense i didnt think they were sponsoring Ferrari this year
Aaand I need to correct myself too, it's from 2018. The YouTube video I first spotted was repost too :ROFLMAO:
And indeed, AMD jumped to sponsor Mercedes in 2020 and still are.

Back