Xbox Game Pass, Game Pass Ultimate now Includes EA Play! [XGP, GamePass]

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/05/17/game-pass-may-2022-wave-2-update/

upload_2022-5-17_13-25-32.png

May 17th
  • Jurassic World Evolution 2 (Cloud, console & PC)
  • Her Story (PC)
  • Little Witch in the Woods (Game Preview, console & PC)
  • Skate (Cloud, via EA Play)
  • Umurangi Generation Special Edition (Cloud, Console and PC)
May 19th
  • Farming Simulator 22 (Cloud, console & PC)
  • Vampire Survivors (PC)
May 24th
  • Floppy Knights (Cloud, console & PC)
  • Hardspace: Shipbreaker (PC)
May 26th
  • Sniper Elite 5 (Console & PC)
May 27th
  • Cricket 22 (PC)
  • Pac-Man Museum+ (Cloud, console & PC)

Knockout City dodgeball game title is "leaving" but its going F2P so everyone can still play it. Other leaving at end of the month:
  • EA Sports NHL 20 (Console)
  • Farming Simulator 19 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Resident Evil 7 Biohazard (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Spellforce 3: Soul Harvest (PC)
  • Superhot Mind Control Delete (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Yes Your Grace (Cloud, Console, and PC)

Farming Simulator '22 is in both Game Pass and PS+ MegaSuperGiga tier. :-|

I'm sure it's a great game. I know literally nothing about it.

It's the entire full game on GamePass.

It's only a 2 hour time-limited demo on the PlayStation Plus Premium tier.

upload_2022-5-17_14-28-46.png

I'm sure it's a great game. I know literally nothing about it.

It's a very zen like experience. It's very relaxing and surprisingly addictive, especially if you are into sandboxes or simulations. But even if you aren't, I've known a lot of people who don't play simulators pick it up as a bit of a joke and then spend 10's or even 100's of hours in it.

Regards,
SB

If a game is worth it or not is a individual opinion. It for sure is not the only game in full available on gamepass either. Current-gen AA/AAA are or are going to appear there, too.

It's a very zen like experience. It's very relaxing and surprisingly addictive, especially if you are into sandboxes or simulations. But even if you aren't, I've known a lot of people who don't play simulators pick it up as a bit of a joke and then spend 10's or even 100's of hours in it.
I worked on a farm a couple of summers in my teems. There was nothing f***ing zen about it!

This sounds like a bad simulator! :LOL:

I worked on a farm a couple of summers in my teems. There was nothing f***ing zen about it!

This sounds like a bad simulator! :LOL:

Hehe, farming is a lot more zen and relaxing when actual physical labor isn't involved and there's not the stress about worrying about real finances. :D Same goes for ranching, although there is something really satisfying about it at the end of the day/season. Back breaking work, but a satisfaction afterwards of a job well done. And then a cow decides to break a fence and you hate your life as you have to go out and repair it (sometimes in sub zero temperatures, sometimes in roasting hot temperatures) and chase the damn cows down to herd them back into the correct field. :p

Regards,
SB

Yeah, simulators in games sometimes are fun simply because it's not real life, so you won't be hit with real life issues.

Although I would prefer viva piñata type of ranching than a proper ranching simulator

You've cleared not tried to land a plane in Microsoft Flight Simulator!

Pfft its not hard, I landed a F16 in a military sim (the gfx sucked, but the sim was old, but used by the AirForce to train scenarios) was not hard at all :p Okay, I got lucky...

Pfft its not hard, I landed a F16 in a military sim (the gfx sucked, but the sim was old, but used by the AirForce to train scenarios) was not hard at all :p Okay, I got lucky...

Viper sim time, cool. Ive done that too a couple a times, fam flight too (F16B blck15). Graphically military sims never impressed, be it viper sim or the virtual range (MAG). No idea what its 17 years later though i hope they improved with fat amy around.

First half of June titles before the E3 showcase.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/05/31/game-pass-june-2022-announce/

ComingSoon_6T_Coming-Soon-7ff954e7ec5667efbba1.jpg

June 1st
  • For Honor: Marching Fire Edition (Cloud, Console, and PC)

June 2nd
  • Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection (Console & PC)
June 7th
  • Assassin’s Creed Origins (Cloud, console & PC)
  • Chorus (Cloud, console & PC)
  • Disco Room (Cloud, console & PC)
  • Spacelines from the Far Out (Console and PC)

Back