The Framerate Analysis Thread part 2

ps360 could you please do videos of both the PS3 and 360 versions of End of Eternity demo?

For everyone else the demos are available to people with JPN PS3 and Xbox Live gold accounts but is only in Japanese. Sorry not going to be easy to get through this one without an understanding of the language.

Good to hear that there is almost no difference in FR and screen tearing. I guess now it comes down to added bonuses and effects (or lack thereof) and controller preference.

BTW, as a multiplatform owner, I really appreciate your these posts.

The 360 version has an added blurfilter, which the PS3 version lacks. They might change this for the final game.

The 360 version has an added blurfilter, which the PS3 version lacks. They might change this for the final game.

It's a simple edge detect blur. But this is off-topic, including the extras stuff.

There is no reason to expect a difference in framerate between the 2 consoles. What would be interesting is an objective analysis of the games graphics to see if the framerate is anything at all to consider special. It'd also be interesting to talk about this steady 60fps and the graphics to see which has the most impact on impressions of the game.

Demons souls please ps360 and possibly some more engine stressing scenes of final fantasy 13

The problem is that there are framerate and screen tearing differences between the 2 consoles thus ps360's posts.

Sorry for the OT, but since the post was made, I thought it would be relevant to ask here if there were any other significant differences. Although the game is not on the top of my list for next purchases, it definitely rates a "consider". I'll see how reviews and more importantly, user impressions go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back