Starfield [XBSX|S, PC, XGP]

1692570026441.png1692569714365.png

Apparently, some drama about the plain aspect of starfields menu screen that looks like previous bethesda menu screen

1692569815467.png

This is the start /menu screen for Starfield. Here are some previous ones

Apparently this guy also had his own studio ?

1692570818279.png1692570795074.png

Last edited:
The start menu drama is one of the stupidest gaming controversies I've read ever seen. I get it's a departure for Bethesda and Oblivion, Fallout 3, Skyrim and Fallout 4 are have animated start screens to varying degrees, but the start menu only needs to serve a simple purpose.

Back top the game, a bunch of folks with theme are saying Starfield is more RDR2 in Space than Skyrim in Space. When Todd Howard was talking about people living their characters and feeling part of the universe, he wasn't kidding as it been described as having a deeper "more sim vibe". Unlike Fallout and Elder Scrolls games that generally explain the basis and turn you lose on the work in 15-20 minutes, Starfield's intro is a few hour-long.

I'm so looking forward to this game.

I guess there's also the point with Twitter Blue + Ad revenue with controversy takes.

But I don't think I've read good stuff from this account since he had his other controversy (I think it was about Halo?)

I think the guy is a bit unhinged

1692603759724.png

1692603685898.png

1692603808503.png

But hey the bus seemed really cool tho

1692603728026.png

1692604235674.png

oh and here is the start screen from his last game
1692603845261.png

I guess the linus stuff started to die down and this came up to keep everyone going

The problem with the start menu is that every element is misaligned.
For example centering the menu with the game logo, and lowering the welcome message so that align with the bethesda logo, would have made it more balanced.

Microsoft has introduced Console wraps $50

i have to say it looks really nice and this like the spiderman custom ps5 plates make a lot of sense for gamers. I own an xbox and while I like the themeing I wouldn't go out and buy another xbox series x for the custom skin. Now I can just slide this on. It reminds me of the old face plates on the xbox 360

So, I'd like to think this...

So how long has it taken for the Xbox exec to rack up this many hours? Fans first spotted Spencer playing Starfield on his Xbox Series X back in July, but as it turns out, he's had access to the Bethesda game since November 2022 - that's around the time we were originally supposed to get the game before it was delayed into 2023. That's one of the perks of being the Microsoft Gaming CEO, I guess.

Was the reason it got delayed. Phil Spencer playing the game, running into bugs and going, "Fuck no, there's no way we're shipping the game in this condition." :p

The perks of having the head of your division being part of QA testing? :D

Regards,
SB

I hadn't watched the Starfield direct, to be honest I wasn't that hyped for the game, but after watching it this afternoon it got me pretty excited! I "borrow" GamePass on my PC from a friend that uses it on his Xbox, so gonna preload it tonight. :)

Just to be sure, you did gonna play with your own account right? So you won't be messing with your friend saves in Xbox.

Btw some gamepass pc games also can be "borrowed" on multiple pc, simultaneously. Originally it was unlimited pc, but once a youtuber... Uh... Spif brit? Made a huge video about it, Microsoft put some limits. That weirdly, some games still did not follow.

Just to be sure, you did gonna play with your own account right? So you won't be messing with your friend saves in Xbox.

Btw some gamepass pc games also can be "borrowed" on multiple pc, simultaneously. Originally it was unlimited pc, but once a youtuber... Uh... Spif brit? Made a huge video about it, Microsoft put some limits. That weirdly, some games still did not follow.
Yes, I use my own account to play. I have his account logged into the MS store app, and mine in the Xbox app.

So, I'd like to think this...

Was the reason it got delayed. Phil Spencer playing the game, running into bugs and going, "Fuck no, there's no way we're shipping the game in this condition." :p

The perks of having the head of your division being part of QA testing? :D

Regards,
SB
Guess he was too busy playing Starfield beta, he had little time for Redfall...

My new room setup is now TV almost 3 meters away, combined with my eyes that need new glasses prescriptions.... I'm ready for 1440p xsx starfield

Not sure I'll be ready with the 30 fps... Hopefully in the near future they will allow VRR for unstable higher than 30fps.

Back