Starfield [XBSX|S, PC, XGP]

I'm testing the new Update on Xbox. This is AWESOME! You can already activate many even better additional, gameplay-shaping mods, which will completely reform the game. There are a few paid items, but most of them are free mods, including complete missions, complete skin packs, new special enemies (e.g. huge mechs, which are a real challenge!!), more diverse ships and new weapons, new companions, and lots of interesting thing can be implemented.

People, Starfield has come to life!

Ah! It removes that crappy "fog" that exists basically everywhere and makes things look all washed out? I wanted to believe it was artistic choice / thematic / ambiance for certain areas, until it became sorely obvious it existed basically everywhere not inside a ship. UUGH.

Ah! It removes that crappy "fog" that exists basically everywhere and makes things look all washed out? I wanted to believe it was artistic choice / thematic / ambiance for certain areas, until it became sorely obvious it existed basically everywhere not inside a ship. UUGH.
Yes, this mod removes the gray filter from the game, which, by the way, was moderated by the developers in the previous update. However, now that it has been completely cleaned and I don't know if the modder has added something to the colors, but the result is now sensational! Now it shows how high-quality HDR the game is capable of, and I have to say that it looks better in all areas, the quality of the materials and the lighting effects are also better.

Haha, I was about to post your translastion and help you with the image embedding, but you kept editing your post so I let you work it out :D

Really interesting pics! I'm gonna have to check this out...

Back