Starfield [XBSX|S, PC, XGP]

Requirements as always should be ignored. Just gotta wait for it to come out to see how it runs.

Overall though, as before, I expect it to be very heavy. I dont understand those saying it's not graphically impressive. It absolutely is, and is a large generational leap from Fallout 4.

I'll die on the hill that this is gonna be a 30fps game(on console) Even in the footage today, it was clearly still struggling and I dont think that's all just pushing resolution and graphics settings. They're just pushing hard, for better or worse.

Really impressive looking now, great gameplay preview overall and lengthy going over each of the different aspects. This effectively kills No Mans Sky IMO. The ship customization especially should be interesting.

Whilst the shaders and lighting in general look modern and impressive given a Bethesda game, the skin shaders on the humans still looking rather flat and producing last gen looks most of the time. Hopefully some modding will improve that aspect.

1440p before or after upscaling?
Gotta be upscaled right ? They wouldn’t be using native anymore. Doesn’t seem like a strong usage of resources.

Then again TAAU at 30fps is painful. Maybe just anti aliasing and no upscaling.

Back