Starfield [XBSX|S, PC, XGP]

It's a good thing Nintendo isn't as litigious as Zenimax or they would be serving them papers right now over the word "Direct".

Huh, that made me curious enough to look at The Witcher 3's classification in Australia. Considering that part of why Witchers fight so well is that they guzzle down drugs like it's Kool-Aid (or beer if you're an adult), I'm surprised that it only has moderate impact for drug use. :p

Regards,
SB

I'll fix the nudity by playing naked. Unfortunately, that'll be enough to put Mrs Cheapchips off any sex. Fix one issue and create another...
Leaves more time for playing? Kinda depends on how you feel about your life balance of video games and sex.

Roll on June 11 for the Direct!

Nothing I've seen of Starfield has got me excited but it's a new game from Bethesda. The good bit of BETHESDA! :runaway:

This game looks very ambitious for Bethesda. U would hope it runs atleast decently on the S

They kept the open world seperated by zones / cities (planets and space) and load screens formula like on skyrim.

So hopefully it'll be mostly fine.

I mean.. It's Bethesda. Bugs are part of the charm

They kept the open world seperated by zones / cities (planets and space) and load screens formula like on skyrim.

So hopefully it'll be mostly fine.

I mean.. It's Bethesda. Bugs are part of the charm
Not when they are owned by MS. I feel like people are gonna be much less charitable these days with Todd Howard. Who people already had little patience for after 76. This is their first actual launch since 2015 and now only focused on a single ecosystem. It better run well

Last edited:
Exactly. This is arguably a step-back from Fallout 4, where only a few larger zones with lots of assets, were carved out from the main open world.

Exactly. This is arguably a step-back from Fallout 4, where only a few larger zones with lots of assets, were carved out from the main open world.

What if each "zone" was at least as large as the world of Fallout 4? Or even a few zones being at least as large while you also have more specialized zones that aren't. Not saying it'll happen, but you never know. :)

I mean, they need a reason to deliver buggy code, and what better reason that a playable area that's multiple times the size of the previous open world game? :D

Regards,
SB

What if each "zone" was at least as large as the world of Fallout 4? Or even a few zones being at least as large while you also have more specialized zones that aren't. Not saying it'll happen, but you never know. :)
I expect this to some degree, we've seen a few planet exteriors and they look pretty big. It was would be pretty jarring if there was weird invisible walls limiting where you go. Equally, based on the first reveal video, some planets will be pretty desolate but I image that there will be some gameplay reason to explore even largely unsettled planets, e.g. some form of mining nodes used to obtain - assuming items used for construction/crafting is a mechanic in the game.

I assume it is because this largely defines Bethesda core game mechnaics but it's a new IP so they might have changed things up.

Back