something cool is coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be interesting for some:

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=18734

3Dmark 05 scores revealed

WE HAVE SOME numbers that we would like to share with you before Futuremark finally introduces this long awaited test.

With current drivers, Nvidia will score 5000 points with the 6800 Ultra while the X800XT PR will score only 4500 with 4.9 drivers. With the new ATI driver codenamed 8.07, ATI score will jump to an incredible 5800. All these scores are on a 3.4GHz Pentium 4 machine. The ATI driver will be introduced as the Catalyst 4.10 and we learned it should get its WHQL very soon.

The Geforce FX 5950 Ultra will score a modest 1270 while the Radeon 9600XT will provide 1570 marks. The mainstream card kicks the former high end in its performance nuts.

The Geforce 6800 GT will score 4500.

You will be able to see many more scores on the 29th of this month at 3PM CET when Futuremark lifts the non disclosure agreement (NDA) veil.

I pretty disappointed that in the free version, the demo only consists of Proxycon 2. If you want to see the other two tests as part of the demo, you have to pay for the pro version. Oh well....

Bouncing Zabaglione Bros. said:
I pretty disappointed that in the free version, the demo only consists of Proxycon 2. If you want to see the other two tests as part of the demo, you have to pay for the pro version. Oh well....

Yeah, that's disappointing. The first demo is really nice, though.

hm, nobody spotted it yet? guess i'm too evil :devilish:

edit: nm, removed the links, didn't want to spoil the fun, preventing directory listing would help too i guess, but maybe it was meant to be accessible

Rambler said:
hm, nobody spotted it yet? guess i'm too evil :devilish:

edit: nm, removed the links, didn't want to spoil the fun, preventing directory listing would help too i guess, but maybe it was meant to be accessible

What %@^#% links??!! :LOL:

good show! Didn't expect it to run so smoothly!
3889 3dmarks.

I have heard I might get 10% improvement if I used some FM approved drivers but don't know which they are. I ran with 66.31 WHQL and now we're having a 3dmark05 release party and drinking alot of booze :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back