NVIDIA DSR factors not always showing in games

homerdog

donator of the year
Legend
Supporter
DSR works in some games but doesn't seem to function correctly in others. I only have the 2.25x DL (2880x1620) factor enabled in the NVCP. In some games like Grim Dawn it shows up just fine. In others it doesn't show up but 2560x1440 and 3840x2160 do show up and I don't even have those factors enabled. Am I doing something wrong? The part where 1440p and 4k show in in some games when I don't even have those factors enabled is really bugging me, though they do seem to function in those games. The only DSR resolution I see in the Windows display settings is the one I have enabled, 2.25x.

Most games enumerate available resolutions based on what’s available to the OS. This would include DSR. I’ve run into a handful of games though that hardcode the resolution options which is very annoying.

Most games enumerate available resolutions based on what’s available to the OS. This would include DSR. I’ve run into a handful of games though that hardcode the resolution options which is very annoying.
I think that's it. Some of the games I'm playing have a hardcoded list of resolutions that appear regardless of what's available to the OS :(

Even if I change the desktop resolution to the DSR one these games revert to 1080p when I start them.

Back