Red Dead Redemption 2

Rumors are PC version will come out but it will be later. Similar to GTA5. Can't see how anyone could purposely wait though. That would take some strong conviction. LOL

Tommy McClain

The screenshots do look like taken from consoles since they don't have that ultra sharp bullshot MSAA look. Also according to Gaf apparently they wont show it at E3:cry:.

The screenshots do look like taken from consoles since they don't have that ultra sharp bullshot MSAA look. Also according to Gaf apparently they wont show it at E3:cry:.
Doesn't mean much, they mention summer in the official statement so not at E3 but prior or after that we should see something.

Looks good, but seems more villain than hero. Guess to be expected after the success of GTA5. Hopefully they still have a honor & fame system where we can choose how we play.

Definitely confirms it's a prequel, but I'm still not sure if it's a single playable protagonist or multiple like in GTA5.

Tommy McClain

Looks fantastic as expected. Still hoping it's not gonna stick to the GTAIII design blueprint quite as verbatim as every R* game has been doing ever since.

I don't know. It looks pretty fantastic to me. It's not photo realistic. It has a stylized look, but it's very consistent across the character/npc and the environment. No word on pc, but I'm curious if thats PS4 Pro, Xbox One X footage.

I saw Bonnie and Dutch, not sure if there are any other returns there.

But... Dutch? really
And.. the main character is?

edit; nvm was just informed this was a prequel lol

Last edited:
yeah I'm not saying it looks bad...just not the leap I was expecting. Of course we haven't really seen gameplay so who knows.

Back