Official GT5 discussion thread

GT's GOTY Best Driving Game Award goes to:
obviously GT5 seeing as how I posted it here
[gt]708583[/gt]
Good job GT... you got it right (IMO). Well deserved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now down to 1:19.513. Pleased but defo a late 1:18 on the cards. Been tweaking and so far working well. I just hope there's an update which allows setup saving. Bizarre how it's not already in to be honest.

Edit-:
Cracking time DJ!

Yeah, that seems a bit silly with the setups - I think even Prologue allowed you to keep 3 different setups per car? And older versions allowed you to save them as files even. Which reminds me that today I'll have a look what the replays and such look like on the PC, perhaps a new replay manager / browser tool is in the cards (though probably not ;) )

And good job on GT on recognising the brilliance, but above all, hugeness of GT5 (and plugging Blur). When it comes to racing games that offer a varied and long lasting experience, few (probably none) can match GT5.

Bah I decided to use my RX8 in b-spec to break the car in, but after the last race, my HP went up to 248. :LOL:
Looks like I'll be buying my third RX8 for this TT (first time, I did an oil change and brought it up to 253).

Do any of you lovely people happen to have a Mazda Kusabi Concept available to hire? I'll pay an amount no greater than zero in return.

:LOL: Have you returned the Countach yet ?
[Lock my garage]

I never received anything Patsu, I got a Countach from one of my friends. Arwin said he tried to send me a car but failed? Same thing with you maybe? Check you garage and it should be there I'm guessing.

djskribbles' Countach must be sitting in his garage then ! :D
http://forum.beyond3d.com/showpost.php?p=1506219&postcount=196

[size=-2]I'm just messing with ye.[/size]

WTF is going on?!?! There is nothing in my garage at all, I never received the little star icon that sit over one of the option tabs........guys I can only apologise for the loss of these vehicles! ....if you both ain't got them and I ain't got them, then who on earth has?!?!

New events are indeed up! Lots of cash and XP on offer again! Online dealership has been refreshed also! Amazing just how giving the game is! The amount of events they can theoretically give you is huge! Shed load of cars, shed load of tracks = new events every week for the next year at the very least. Because there are rewards also, makes them feel even more worthwhile. Props to PD. Anyone else noticing the Christmas music on the main options screen? Love it.

WTF is going on?!?! There is nothing in my garage at all, I never received the little star icon that sit over one of the option tabs........guys I can only apologise for the loss of these vehicles! ....if you both ain't got them and I ain't got them, then who on earth has?!?!

Call 911 !

I think we need to get to the bottom of this. I suggest that everybody gives me their best cars and I can verify if the system works or if Antan got creative and sold the cars on ebay :LOL:

This may be related then to one of those messages about stuff being lost from one online server crash. You may want to reread that message and see if that could have affected you / djskribbles, and if there is something you can do about it.

I think we need to get to the bottom of this. I suggest that everybody gives me their best cars and I can verify if the system works or if Antan got creative and sold the cars on ebay :LOL:

Ha ha, I didn't know GT5 has a Grand Theft Auto mini-game built-in.

This may be related then to one of those messages about stuff being lost from one online server crash. You may want to reread that message and see if that could have affected you / djskribbles, and if there is something you can do about it.
It's okay guys... we can drop it. Like I said from the beginning, I don't really care.

I will be hesitant to gift cars now, though, because the system seems to be a bit wonky.

Back