Need For Speed Rivals [Next Gen, Current Gen]

Well since the game isnt out yet you cant possibly know that.
what else do you think needs to be sacrificed ?

The forest level looks pretty good as well as the particles and rain effects, this might be my launch racer now that DC is out of the question.

I am surprised they made 2 racers at launch. They should totally make a NFS demo for the PS4 demo station. It only has about 6 titles there. And I didn't even know NFS exists for PS4.

I am surprised they made 2 racers at launch. They should totally make a NFS demo for the PS4 demo station. It only has about 6 titles there. And I didn't even know NFS exists for PS4.

They really should, heard nothing but good things about it on the PS4. It should hold me long enough till DC returns.

A new video I guess. I haven't watched much of this game, but what is this headline I saw somewhere which says PS4 version looks better than PC :???:? How can it be when a PC is a very loosely defined term and can have any hardware possible andbeat PS4's IQ anytime?

Another video showing the world and the hand;ling changing with the weather:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I want to see this game too. Sony should really include NFS, KZSF and more launch titles in its very basic demo station today. It's piss poor right now.

A new video I guess. I haven't watched much of this game, but what is this headline I saw somewhere which says PS4 version looks better than PC :???:? How can it be when a PC is a very loosely defined term and can have any hardware possible andbeat PS4's IQ anytime?

Another video showing the world and the hand;ling changing with the weather:

Probably good to remain sceptical, but if the guys from Burnout are still behind the franchise, they are amazing at getting a lot out of new hardware really early on in the cycle. I really like the part where he drives up into the mountains and the smooth online integration. This is definitely on my radar now.

Might have even been part of the reason for DC getting put back!?

Well I doubt it since things could still go wrong with the NFS team and Evolution Studios couldn't possibly put so much blind faith in that. But In the end I'm glad this is turning out rather well on the PS4 and so if there's a god up there I might have to thank him for that:).

Well I doubt it since things could still go wrong with the NFS team and Evolution Studios couldn't possibly put so much blind faith in that. But In the end I'm glad this is turning out rather well on the PS4 and so if there's a god up there I might have to thank him for that:).

I was thinking more along the lines of launching two racing games together. But it just means we are going to end up with two amazing racers!!

I see EA are:
a) Building bridges with Sony
b) Getting the racing market all to themselves
c) Looking at global pre-order numbers and thinking they've backed the wrong horse ;)
d) All of the above. With sprinkles.

Need for Speed is now a launch day game for the PS4 in N.America

Yeah... It's good to push Dance Club back. I don't know the gameplay differences between both games at this point.
What patsu was really thinking at the time:
tumblr_l7qse5wJZ31qaqggd.gif

:p

Last edited by a moderator:

PS4 footage. It still doesn't grab me the way Most Wanted did last year and Hot Pursuit the year before.
The visuals look like a shooter, I want it to look like a slick racer :-/ ! I don't know what I am saying..

Back