FFXIII screens, trailers, etc*

if the trailer is anything to go by, the scope of this game is gonna be enormous. the design is totally beyond godlike, i wish they would show more gameplays too. very nice trailer.

New trailers are standard SE fair - lots and lots of nice CG. There was a smattering of gameplay for FFXIII but mostly you're watching another movie wannabe. XIII Vs. was pure CG teaser telling nothing of the game.

If you want to see how the game is shaping up, rather than the cutscenes you can look forwards to, you may as well not bother looking!

It's crazy how an upcoming Final Fantasy is such a huge event in Japan. Stuff like this gets shown every so often, mainly to let people in Japan know that the game is still coming.

I'm looking forward to it, simply because it's not another brown shootan. Sick of those. KZ2 will be my last for a bloody long while and with good reason.

But its not like we wont be able to get our hands on the demo right?

You're going to have to import Advent Children Complete First Print Normal Edition to get it. I haven't seen any of the common online import shops I check list it for pre-order yet.

Back