Leipzig Games Convention

I can see the head lines now , Local man killed by a fake chainsaw gun inspired by the game Gears of War. Story at 11

I saw a trailer of Sacred2 does somebody have a link pointing to some reaction to the game?
(I didn't find myself...)

SCEE president David Reeves has told VG247 that PlayStation 3 hardware will see no price cut in 2008, and that he believes price is less of a contributing factor to success than good software.

“There is no price cut,” he said.

When press on specifically on whether or not there would be a PS3 price cut in 2008, Reeves replied simply, “No,” adding, “We’re not going to drop the price this year.”

The Sony exec was speaking at Games Convention in Germany yesterday, following a spectacular press conference heavy with announcements for both Europe and the rest of the world.

http://www.videogaming247.com/2008/08/22/reeves-there-will-be-no-ps3-price-cut-this-year/

First play of new 360 controller

"Loosening the D-pad might not be the most revolutionary advance in controller technology, but it's something which 360 owners have been after for a while now. The big question is: how much difference does it actually make?"

VIDEO

New: Far Cry 2 - 5Minute Gameplay Video

Gorgeous New Jungle gameplay footage from the Xbox 360 version of Far Cry 2. The 5 minute video shows off an amazing jungle with even more amazing sound effects and noise, making the jungle almost seem real. Be sure to put your volume up to hear all the minor details.

VIDEO

:D

Anyone downloaded the trailer for EyePetz from the PSN?

It is fucking awesome :D

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's as cheap as most of the other EyeToy games on PSN it'll do well, especially with families with young kids.

Back