Dragon's Dogma [multi]

You'll be able to change classes a lot if you want, so don't feel too trapped by your first choice. I started fighter, but spent a lot of time in the Strider class.

You'll be able to change classes a lot if you want, so don't feel too trapped by your first choice. I started fighter, but spent a lot of time in the Strider class.
Hmm...didn't know that. I started as the swordsman just cos he looked cool in the selection screen, but I guess my heart wants the strider. Maybe i should restart as I don't think the game let's u keep saves at all.

While you can switch classes whenever you want, your choice of class heavily affects your skill point distribution. You're gonna end up with a jack of all trades, master of none if you constantly level up with different classes. Once you've reached lvl. 100, you'll be getting a lot fewer points per level, so that's a good spot for experimentation. If you wanna be as effective as possible, stick with your starting class, then switch to the related advanced class as soon as possible. I.e. switch to an archmage when you reach lvl 10 if you started out as a mage. The archmage gets the most magic points per level.

None of the above is really necessary if you just wanna play and have fun. Just something to keep in mind, especially if you wanna be effective at slaying that elusive post game enemy for sweet loot.

In all my excitement I think I pretty much messed up my guy. might as well just continue as Fighter. The thing is was chkeing some videos and though the warrior looked good in the selection screen, he doesn't seem to have any "cool" skills per se :( . neither does the fighter, I guess, but I ended up buying armour and stuff which fits only a fighter/warrior. Ba,h !

In all my excitement I think I pretty much messed up my guy. might as well just continue as Fighter. The thing is was chkeing some videos and though the warrior looked good in the selection screen, he doesn't seem to have any "cool" skills per se :( . neither does the fighter, I guess, but I ended up buying armour and stuff which fits only a fighter/warrior. Ba,h !
That's why I use character editor enabling cheat :D

That's why I use character editor enabling cheat :D
Cheats kill a game for me. Once I cheat , i go around messing it and my game is pretty much over, that's how my head works.
I still remember how completely killed my Soldier of Fortune playthrough by using a cheat weapon. The game just died for me, couldn't enjoy anything and couldnt go back to non cheating mode either .
I stay as far away from cheats as possible or I lose any fun I was ever gonna have with that game.

Sometimes cheats are necessary, I wouldn't of been able to complete Diakatana without noclip
because the stupid sidekick decided to get stuck in a ventilation shaft and block my path

Cheats kill a game for me. Once I cheat , i go around messing it and my game is pretty much over, that's how my head works.

Same here but each to their own. Games are entertainment and people can enjoy games how they live. Besides, I recall spending more time messing around with Jedi Knight II's console commands than I did completing the game cheat free! Some games just beg to be played with it non-conventionally.

Army of Desanns meet Army of Luke Skywalkers. GO! :runaway:

The game says you can have 2 pawns but I have 3 ????
is there any difference between the pawns you can hire in the normal world and the pawns you can hire in the rift ?
It also give you quests that you have no chance of completing at your current level but doesnt tell you

The game says you can have 2 pawns but I have 3 ????
is there any difference between the pawns you can hire in the normal world and the pawns you can hire in the rift ?
It also give you quests that you have no chance of completing at your current level but doesnt tell you
Yea, i dont get it either. I It said u can have two, I made two but picked one up from the raod randomnly and he joined me. Then I replaced them with new ones from the rift, but it wont let me go beyond 3. Seems like th elimitis three, but the game wants you to find the third rather than make it.
As for quests, I too was trying to see if it tells you the level somewhere but now it seems confirmed from ur experience it doesn't. The game is a bit tedious too. Atleast for the Fighter I feel that way.

But the there are so many uniwue things like water dousing ur lantern, a cloth drying it up and enemies dying only in a certain way, etc etc.

You can have a maximum of 3 pawns in your party. One you create yourself. The others you have to hire from other players. Has always been that way.

You can have a maximum of 3 pawns in your party. One you create yourself. The others you have to hire from other players. Has always been that way.
Well that wasn't how it happened for me. The game said u can have two pawns at a time and it let me create the two. I definitelt made two cos i named them. Then I recruited one that was walking about while I was exploring which left me confused.

I didnt create a pawn the game gave me a pawn called rook and a few quests later he died
ps: do enemies level with you

I wish I brought my laptop, I want to play dragon dogma again.

My tablet only can run it at 15 fps in 540p. Yeesh.

Back