Analyst predict Xbox 360 will beat PlayStation 3 - Inq

It's in debate. Some pubs are voluntarily becoming non-smoking. Dunno where you'd find that information though, shot of the usually Googling.

I don't know why I'm posting this here but here you go.

People seem undecided on which of PS3 and Xbox 360 are more powerful. What do you think? Will they be very different machines to design games for?

Dave Perry: The PS3 is ultimately more powerful if you are willing to wait for programmers to master it. It's a bit like Path of Neo... Here we are at the end of the PS2 hardware cycle and suddenly we are the first game with Normal Mapping and we also demonstrated 1,500 Agent Smiths on screen at once. Meaning there's always some more juice to get squeezed out. The Xbox 360 on the other hand is much more comfortable to develop on and I expect to see programmers pushing it harder earlier. So I expect (like in a horse race) to see Xbox take off out the gate, but after a while, the PS3 overtakes. The good news is that there's no loser here, both machines rock.

I can see this as being a possiblity. Guess we'll see in the future. Like he said best thing is there's no loser.

Back