Xbox sales to slow ahead of PS3 and Wii launch(?)

Asselto how old are the MS previsions?
They about two weeks old.
http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/12525/CES-2007-Microsoft-Sells-104M-Xbox-360s-Worldwide/
"We have sold through December 31st 10.4 million consoles across 37 countries around the world." said Robbie Bach, the President of Entertainment and Devices Division. "That's a half a million units a head of our projection."

In an email sent to press, Peter Moore said that the company remains on track for 13-15 million units shipped by the end of fiscal year 2007.

thanks Aselto.

So it's not so bad by june, MS will have provide between 5 and 7 millions units to consumers.
I think one is right MS won't product too much units before summer, they will try to sell most of their stock,while schifting to 65nm production and start stocking up for next chrismass.
I think they will still have some room to react to production issue during the shrinking process as 5/7 millions available for consumer is enought .

Yup. The 13-15 range is telling too. They don't have a clue. ;)

It might have something to do with the launch of a console in Europe... I wouldn't be surprised to see the 360 sales slow down over here.

Back