Pre-Order Info/Help - PS4/XO

So I call the where I had my second pre-order. They tell me that they are not part of the first shipment, and won't have any PS4's available tomorrow. :cry:

Nothing to do but make some call other other stores to see if any of the still PS4's available. Of course it's the expected story. No, we don't have enough for anyone with a pre-order to begin with.

Then I call a store that says they mistake with their pre-orders, they ordered one too many. :oops: And it is still available. :D So I immediately pre-order it, and I'll be picking it up tomorrow. :runaway:

Winning :D

Amazon just confirmed my PS4 Gamer Pack has been dispatched...... and with a £900 tax rebate - I have just setup a new Onkyo TX-NR626 AV Receiver, Mission MXC2 front speaker and a Crucial M500 480GB SSD. Just need the PS4 to arrive! :)

Great Cornsnake!

Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow!

I was going for the midnight launch but gotta hand in my gamers card for tonight, so many preorders that I will have to wait way to long after midnight and to much important to do tomorrow night.

With the ps3 it took no time to pick it up, this launch is something else..

At least my games from Amazon shipped..

French retailers are talking about complete sellout and that some people who have already preordered PS4 now will have to wait to late February/early March to get the console. Very small ammount will be cleared for regular sale, majority will go to preorders.
http://translate.google.com/transla...-une-ps4-non-reservee-au-lancement-c-est-mort

Can someone translate this properly?

One retailer says they can't fill all pre-orders. Only those who ordered before 5 august is guaranteed one at launch. Other pre-orders will likely be filled before Christmas, but if you'd order now you may have to wait until late February/early March. Other retailers have similar stories.

So from the looks of things, Sony is going to sell everything they could make up to this point. First day in EU appears to have the potential to match the US, if they can get that many through the channel (which will be harder than in the US I wager, but they have the pre-orders so they know what to do)

UK retailers (well, Tesco + ASDA) have stock available without preordering. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-28-150-tesco-stores-will-have-ps4-stock-tonight

From internet sites, it looks like there is an enormous pre-order mess going on. Mess means that stock comes and goes, people who ordered back in July are disappointed and have to wait, people who ordered this week online at the right retailer are going to be lucky. At least in Holland.....

So looks like Sony is scrambling to sell what they could make !!!

My PS4 and games are on their way from Amazon.de. Only the the camera seems to be hard to get, but I didn't order a special package. Was afraid those were hard to get.

I was early and got asked if I wanted a specific bundle, so I got the Killzone pack with the Camera and 2nd controller. Found an unboxing here:

http://youtu.be/bnH6_UHLEck

Going to sleep now, only 11 more hours till next-gen for me!

Is anyone from Switzerland? I have a pre-order on a PS4 that I don't really need. The waiting list here is very long if you don't already have one.

I think this thread may have run its course. Unless there are other countries of relevance to the members of this board that we want to share pre-order info for?

Well this is the pre-order info/help topic, so i figured it'd be a good place to post. Bear in mind that while Switzerland might be insignificant to you in the US, the coutries here are far closer than some of you that live across different states. I could of course just sell my 2nd one off for at least double the price to the highest bidder on ebay, but i'm not really of that type and would actually prefer it went to someone with a real interest and unlucky enough not to get one. :p

Well this is the pre-order info/help topic, so i figured it'd be a good place to post. Bear in mind that while Switzerland might be insignificant to you in the US, the coutries here are far closer than some of you that live across different states. I could of course just sell my 2nd one off for at least double the price to the highest bidder on ebay, but i'm not really of that type and would actually prefer it went to someone with a real interest and unlucky enough not to get one. :p

Sorry, I posted that after seeing things start to degrade into a sales discussion thread. I completely overlooked your post at the time.

A colleague of mine thought he could just walk into a store on launch day and buy a PS4.

Since don't need my pre-orders anymore he can have one of them.

Is anyone from Switzerland? I have a pre-order on a PS4 that I don't really need. The waiting list here is very long if you don't already have one.

God damn it! Where I am from we wont see the PS4 until February. If we were near I might have considered it

Japan and others aren't getting PS4's until later, and there'll be other countries for XB1 where a preorder might still make sense. So this thread won't have run its course until most countries are covered (or at least those covered by the glut of B3D's populace).

Back