Pre-Order Info/Help - PS4/XO

Gradthrawn

Veteran
This thread is for providing pre-order information for the upcoming home consoles, the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One along with their release window accessories and games. This is not for the disucssion of pre-order sales numbers or other comparisons that will only result in a heated, pointless, debate.

Xbox One:
US ($499 USD) - November 2013
Amazon.com - Unavailable
Microsoft Store - Active
NewEgg - Unavailable
GameStop - Unavailable (forced bundle)
Best Buy - Active

UK (£429.99 GBP?) - November 2013
Amazon.co.uk - Active

DE (499,00 EUR) - TBD
Amazon.de - Active

PlayStation 4:
US ($399 USD) - November 15th, 2013
Amazon - Unavailable
Sony Style - Active
NewEgg - Inactive
GameStop - Unavailable
Best Buy - Unavailable

UK (£349 GBP) - November 29th, 2013

EU (399 EUR) - November 29th, 2013

DE (399 EUR) - November 29th, 2013

Say no to overnight waits for console launches. :LOL: Please share your pre-order links and region along with whether the links are active or inactive (ie accepting pre-orders or not). I just placed my Xbox One order on Amazon. They call it the "Day One Edition".

Xbox One - Day One Console includes a limited edition controller, token code to unlock Day One achievement, premium packaging, and decal.

Placed my PS4 pre-order from Amazon as well as soon as it went live. Went through with no issues. Does not appear to include the PS4 Eye.

Please no discussion about your feelings on pricing or any other noise. This is just a reference list for those interested in pre-ordering and not sitting in line overnight. I'll add any new links to the OP. Thank you.

Special Bundles:

PS3
Amazon UK:
Bundle 1
Sony PlayStation 4 and Killzone Shadow Fall (PS4) - £389
This bundle includes:
- Sony PlayStation 4 (PS4)
- Killzone Shadow Fall (PS4)
- 1 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4

Bundle 2
Sony PlayStation 4 and Watch Dogs (PS4) - £389
This bundle includes:
- Watch Dogs (PS4)

Bundle 3
Sony PlayStation 4 Action Pack (PS4) - £429
This bundle includes:
- Battlefield 4 (PS4)

Bundle 4
Sony PlayStation 4 Adrenalin Pack (PS4) - £429
This bundle includes:
- Need For Speed: Rivals (PS4)

Bundle 5
Sony PlayStation 4 Gamer Pack (PS4) - £449
This bundle includes:
- 2 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4
- PS4 camera

Bundle 6
Sony PlayStation 4 FIFA Mega Pack (PS4) - £489
This bundle includes:
- 2 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4
- PS4 camera
- FIFA 14 (PS4)

Last edited by a moderator:
499€ in continental Europe and Ireland -no links for now-. I would pre-order the Xbox One today, but I am not 100% sure for now, since I will be moving in the next few months. I am so tempted though... it's hard to resist. It's my favourite console.

Xbox at GS store - was told they are getting 12 only, Nov 5th is a "speculation I am sure" possible date. So at least the launch line will be short. I was first to order one, but they were pushing it hard in store. Was going to go online for order, but I was driving by and was just curious as to when they would start pre-orders.

I pre-ordered a PS4 back on the 30th from Amazon (UK) - Looking at the price of the Xbone - the same as the PS3 was at launch (and how we all laughed...)!?, I think I'll have to wait a while for my Halo fix.

I pre-ordered a PS4 back on the 30th from Amazon (UK) - Looking at the price of the Xbone - the same as the PS3 was at launch (and how we all laughed...)!?, I think I'll have to wait a while for my Halo fix.

Its the $100 cheaper. The ps3 everyone wanted was $600. 20gig was $500 and 60 $600.

360 was $300/$400.

Its the $100 cheaper. The ps3 everyone wanted was $600. 20gig was $500 and 60 $600.

360 was $300/$400.

I'm thinking over here in the UK, it's going to be more expensive over here, in real terms, by about $150. That puts it in the PS3 launch zone. Though MS are yet to tell us to get second jobs to pay for it, that might be required for the super fast broadband instead :LOL:

Amazon PlayStation 4 pre-orders now live (linked in OP). Just put my pre-order through with no issues. Would seem to include the PS4 Eye but its not very clear.

They didn't mention or even show the PS4 Eye at all at the Sony E3 conference.

Back