Microsoft Gamescom 2017 Conference

I like your earrings.

They go along swimmingly with the Xbox Onesie on my Avatar.

I wonder if they'll allow me to switch the earings to be just the left ear. Maybe that was enhanced with the last Avatar Update system.

@MrFox it was the spoiled info of the "Project Scorpio" edition console.

Also, it was never touted as a mega-bomb, just a surprise.
I'm too used to get "oh and one more thing" at press conferences :LOL:

I was really expecting a windows 10 VR hardware compatibility or something. We know the Acer specs are a good match for xb1x, maybe software isn't ready yet, or maybe they are waiting for xb1x userbase to build up before launching an expensive peripheral. Or getting deals with VR devs to port.

amazon canada sold out already? wtf

Sheesh. I hope that isn't the situation.

Earlier today I found a forgotten Amazon $150 gift-card from last year's holiday. It was used for this pre-order.

Pretty disappointing. The whole delaying of Crackdown 3 has really jaded me on the rest of their efforts. Bleh :/

Tommy McClain

I agree. And the fact that SoD2 hasn't shown any new gameplay in forever, makes me think it'll go the way of CD3 as well.

I thought them not mentioning the price was hysterical as well. I had to go to Amazon to check if it was $499 or $599 because I didn't remember.

You can get a Day One w/ Kinect new for $369, by the way.

I think it's not up yet in canada, the only solution is to keep refreshing until it breaks teh interwebs!

amazon, best buy sold out so far (canada)
walmart online still accepting
i might need to go in person to game stop to get this

eb games.ca out of stock.. fuck, I was behind by 30 seconds? common

Surprised it's not already sold out everywhere. Figured the delay in pre-ordering was due to limited supply or manufacturing issues.

Tommy McClain

Did think this was cool...

e9OLVLy.png

Tommy McClain

Back