Formula 1 - 2024 Season

hmhm could be interesting but a whole series? hmhmhm

uncle joe on where newey may end up and lots of other things, very interesting as always

On look, Ham is useless once again when he doesn't have a car seconds faster than the rest :rolleyes:
(yes I realize it's irrelevant what the rest does since they've decided Verscrappen wins whatever the biggest sponsors want few years back)

can mclaren challenge red bull on the regular now? hope so, that was a fantastic effort
piastri was up there and unlucky in the fight with sainz

finally after the heartbreak in sochi when it rained and lando didnt change tyres he is a race winner in f1

Please! I will pray to the racing gods.

But honestly would be a much more interesting season to see max get challenged!

so close but so far, but the trend is there

also i predict perez out at rbr and sainz in for 2025

so close but so far, but the trend is there

also i predict perez out at rbr and sainz in for 2025
Yup looking tighter here. 1-2 more upgrade packages from Mclaren and Ferrari (assuming RB doesn’t) then we should be seeing some solid racing.

Incredible qualifier today in Monaco. Man. It can happen! I think VER will have a hard time here getting all the way to the front.

did perez' rbr career disintegrate in the monaco race? i mean, if rbr loses the constructors because perez cant get close to verstappen...

Sainz needs a home. Perez will likely be out with RB
unless the big audi bucks lure him to sauber or the promise (?) and/or ambition to help build up williams

but also if rbr is on the descent, and newey is out would he want to go there? rumors about 2026 engine problems at audi might sour that as well

unless the big audi bucks lure him to sauber or the promise (?) and/or ambition to help build up williams

but also if rbr is on the descent, and newey is out would he want to go there? rumors about 2026 engine problems at audi might sour that as well
Newey to Ferrari it looks like. I would be surprised if he goes anywhere else.

Newey to Ferrari it looks like. I would be surprised if he goes anywhere else.
or aston martin but yeah ferrari may be the place

also when is andretti going to just buy a team? alpine for 1 billlion usd? or haas?

will ocon be fired from alpine or will he see out his contract which ends this year?

or aston martin but yeah ferrari may be the place

also when is andretti going to just buy a team? alpine for 1 billlion usd? or haas?

will ocon be fired from alpine or will he see out his contract which ends this year?
Unless someone leaves, I don't think andretti racing is coming in. 10 teams, 20 drivers is about as much as an F1 race can hold. If Haas exits, I can see Andretti getting in, but seems like Haas is benefitting from being in F1, so they continue to be, despite being in near dead last. I think Ocon is in trouble however, Gasly is much more a team player.

Back