Xbox Showcase 2023 (June 11th)

Wow, you can see the difference between wound and plain guitar strings in video games these days.
And they even tried to get the fingering right.

Hollywood surpassed.

The scope of the game is impressively large. Now, the big question, "Is the scope of the signature Bethesda bugs also impressively large?" :D Or has MS been able to get them to tighten up that aspect of the game. :p

Regards,
SB

The scope of the game is impressively large. Now, the big question is the scope of the signature Bethesda bugs also impressively large? :D Or has MS been able to get them to tighten up that aspect of the game. :p

Regards,
SB

Performance still looks rough in certain areas on X, hopefully, it gets resolved by launch. I'm hoping the PC edition isn't suffering any major performance issues at this point and time.

Procedurally generated planets and events with some hand crafted locations. So, no two playthroughs are the same.

Oh no, he just said "filmic" so there's now an excuse for low framerates. :p

Regards,
SB

Don't think this was shown on the stream yet, but for those who like collectibles ...

A "Starfield Explorer's Bundle" is on the Bethesda site for preorder at $175. Limited availability, only 800 available.

1686509058093.png

Fable trailer was hilarious and gorgeous at the same time. Hellblade confusing as always I have more questions than before.
Starfield is just insane. It could be the greatest game of all time or the over ambitious flop of all time. Time will tell. Also new capcom game looks super interesting.
Clockwork something looks like new bio shock I’m in!

Back