Xbox Gaming Showcase Sept 14th 2022

eastmen

Legend
Supporter

The main showcase itself will feature updates for Metal: Hellsinger, You Suck at Parking, and more. Look out for new announces and trailers, what’s coming soon to Game Pass, a deeper dive with developer interviews, and gameplay of Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed (plus a couple other fun titles). Catch this part of the show on Wednesday, September 14 at 10 a.m. PT on Twitch at Twitch.tv/twitchgaming or Twitch.tv/xbox.

For all you Twitch streamers, this event is open to co-streaming. Here are directions on how to do just that!

We hope you can join us for this 90 plus minutes of exciting news and debuts on Wednesday, September 14 at 10 a.m. PT for the /twitchgaming: ID@Xbox Fall Showcase!

Hoping to see some more avowed and starfield even though its for smaller games I think

Avowed! Yay... Oh avowed... I want unavowed
we might not see this as its for indie devs but I am hopeful they drop one or two ms game studio trailers. If not then hopefully they have a show before the end of the year. I'd hate to have to wait for another e3 to see some stuff. I'm to excited for all their wrpgs

Tokyo Game Show is looking better than I thank many thought for Xbox. Nothing earth shattering but there is a lot of good news.
Guilty Gear Strive Spring 2023 for Gamepass
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch being released for Game Pass today.
Ni no Kuni II coming in 2023
BlazeBlue: Cross Tag Battle Gamepass
Danganronpa V3 Gamepass Being released today
Fuga 2 which was already announced 2023
Fuga 1 coming to Game Pass today
They showed Death Loop Game Pass
Some Overwatch 2 stuff
Assassin's Creed Odyssey is coming to Xbox Game Pass today
Here if you want to watch
and here are just the highlights for those without the time.

Last edited:
Demo is downloadable right now.

Answer to a question if there will be more Japanese games on Xbox like OG Xbox and 360 days like Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon. Sarah replied completely yes and more things to be revealed in the future.
corrected

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm very surprised by Xbox's presence at TGS. They're getting quite a few Japanese games, despite many of them being quite older titles... I mean, you've got to start somewhere, and those titles doing well could lead to higher chances of future day and date games.

Look at PC, when at the start it was just getting scraps, and some older titles here and there as publishers started testing the waters. Now look at it... it gets almost everything day and date. Xbox is in a catch 22 situation.. because there's little support from developers because their games don't sell as well as the other platforms... but at the same time people don't buy Japanese games on Xbox because generally the support isn't there...

The only real way out of it, is for Xbox to moneyhat some ports (potentially timed exclusives) and take any losses while ensuring continued support. Then maybe their userbase will gain confidence and support them better buy purchasing those games on Xbox instead of elsewhere.

You may have missed it but they also did livestreams from TGS 2020 and TGS 2021 and those were plague years!
I think it's more about me just actually paying attention this year. I just happened to be off work this week. As you alluded to, the past 2 years were affected by the pandemic and I don't believe TGS was anything really special those years from what I remember hearing.. so the fact that it was back to being an in-person event and a number of developers having big titles to show off, there was some good announcements.

It also helps that the State of Play and Nintendo Direct were this week which almost makes it all quite overwhelming with how many titles were announced or given updates. If I wrote down all the titles shown this past week that I'm interested in and will definitely be purchasing... it would be pretty massive.

Back