Xbox Showcase 2023 (June 11th)

Fable looked potentially good.

Compulsion games is finally showing something. Blues music, you got me hooked already. Love me some Blues. Game is going for that "stop motion" look. "South of Midnight"

Oh wow, Lucasfilm Games with Massive Entertainment? A new Star Wars game focused on the syndicates? "Star Wars Outlaws"

Only female protagonists in games? :D

33 player co-op in a top down action game. Interesting. "33 Immortals"

OK, the leaked Persona 3 remake. Definitely going to get that. So far, I've gotten all the mainline Personas that have released on PC.

So far, everything seems to be Day 1 on Game Pass.

Ooooh, the Obsidian Game. So excited. Awesome, they aren't even trying for "realistic" graphics, so they are completely focused on gameplay over graphics as they have in the past, hopefully. Thank you MS for not making them go for a super realistic look.

Nice crossover for Sea of Thieves. The Legend of Monkey Island.

Asobo with Search and Rescue, agricultural, construction, etc. "working man" type content content for Flight Simulator. That's actually pretty cool. Also a Dune crossover.

Regards,
SB

Last edited:
Oh HELL YEAH. The next Yakuza: Like a Dragon RPG. :D AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Set in America? Hawai'i?!?! FUCK YEAH!

I NEEEEEEED THIS!

Hmmm, what is this from Capcom? That was a trip. Visually interesting. "Path of the Goddess"

Regards,
SB

I'm really loving all these games that are day 1 with Game Pass.

And here's some Starfield. I do like Space Sims. I wonder if this will be enough to get me to try another Bethesda open world game? If the space combat is good, I might just try it.

Keanu Reeves on stage isn't nearly as exciting without a crowd to cheer. :p Phantom Liberty looks good.

Regards,
SB

Last edited:
Metaphor by the Persona 3, 4, and 5 creators. Might be interesting.

Oh who a game by the creators of the Banner Saga being published by Microsoft? Ooooh, this might be good. The Banner Saga series was fantastic. Although this looks like a 2.5D action game. Towerborne? OK, not sure now.

Regards,
SB

Fable (yay of course) but Flight Simulator is looking really interesting. As is Star Wars Outlaws. The pre-Direct trailer of Starfield didn't even look 30fps so uhh.. hmmm. Just a tad worried. I may need to play this on PC.

Ooooh, what is this? Looks like Bioshock: Infinite. A new Arkane game? Clockwork Revolution. OH, not Arkane ... InXile? Whoa. OK, SUPER interested now.

Regards,
SB

Back