Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase [2022-06-12]

State of Decay 1 was released in 2013. State of Decay 2 was released in 2018. State of Decay 3 was announced in 2020.

So, it wouldn't be out of line if there was a release sometime in the near future. Especially with the resources that MS have invested into the company post acquisition.

However, there are complications as there's been some employee turnover at Undead Labs due to an alleged toxic work environment. Microsoft's current "hands off" approach to their recent acquisitions unfortunately lead to a slow response from them WRT employee reports of said toxic environment.

That more than anything else is likely the cause for why the title is still nowhere to be seen despite being announced 2 years ago.

Regards,
SB
Yea but they said State of Decay 3 would be larger and more complex than state of decay 2 correct? I dunno maybe 4 years is enough.

There is a net ease games some 60 player pvp game thing that is in employee flight. So it could be announced during the event for release. something with an N

However, there are complications as there's been some employee turnover at Undead Labs due to an alleged toxic work environment. Microsoft's current "hands off" approach to their recent acquisitions unfortunately lead to a slow response from them WRT employee reports of said toxic environment.

That was all handled before the articles about it even came out.

As for the various other articles about similar situations elsewhere, some of them were based off anonymous "Glass Door" reviews with no verification from others who still work at the different places.

That was all handled before the articles about it even came out.

As for the various other articles about similar situations elsewhere, some of them were based off anonymous "Glass Door" reviews with no verification from others who still work at the different places.

Yup, hence why I referred to an alleged toxic environment. You always have to be a bit careful with these types of things. Just because a whistleblower makes a claim about something it doesn't necessarily mean that [1] what they perceive as the reality of the situation is actually the reality of the situation and [2] they aren't just fabricating something for whatever reason.

Regards,
SB

Please announce a Fallout 3 remaster, please announce a Fallout 3 remaster, please announce a Fallout 3 remaster... :runaway:

Twitch still best place to watch?
The best place to watch depends on how loaded your local CDNs are. Sometimes its Twitch, sometimes it's YouTube.
It's more fun this way. :nope:

Reactions: Jay
I couldn't get into Horizon 5 but those Hotwheels tracks look fantastic!

The Persona's are coming out backwards. I understand sort of...
High on Life, Ravenlok, and the Persona's are definite buys for me. Everything else is wait and see.

High on Life, Ravenlok, and the Persona's are definite buys for me. Everything else is wait and see.

Why a wait and see when I think everything except Diablo 4 is on Game Pass or Free 2 Play?

Great conference. Fairly wide audience however. I imagine some mixed reviews but overall I thought it was great. I am more PC centric however, and this didn’t cater to consoles as much.

Why a wait and see when I think everything except Diablo 4 is on Game Pass or Free 2 Play?
I don't have Gamepass and don't really want to go into why. I have in previous threads and don't want to derail this one. Remember there is an extended presentation which I expect there to be more third-party stuff just like last year.

I don't have Gamepass and don't really want to go into why. I have in previous threads and don't want to derail this one. Remember there is an extended presentation which I expect there to be more third-party stuff just like last year.

Oh, that's fine. It was my mistake that I thought you had it or dabble with it here and there for a month for cheap rentals.

If I didn't have it, I too would be on a wait and see for ALL games. I'm done pre-ordering games, regardless of what they are.

Xbox did put out a graphic of games releasing later this year to early next year and there's a few more listed that was not at today's event. Not sure what they'll show on Tuesday.

Back